Episode 3 has a full frontal nude scene from him. Actual dick flopping around. But with all the shit going on right now on Twitter, I find it very possible that they might delete it to protect him. I don't know how all of that is being watched by the cast, crew and producers and even if they would actually care about this, but it sucks that people are doing this to him. Fabien Frankel had to turn off comments on his instagram because people were openly threatening to assault him. I hope I'm alive to see part of the extinction of the human race. We have failed as a species.

These are the best I could get as Nowtv doesn’t allow screenshots. Obviously all the haters need to go to specsavers as you can clearly see it’s bad lighting creating the deception he’s thin when he actually quite muscular. Hope the rumours about episode 3 are true some people have posted as if they’ve already seen episode 3 which I don’t understand is episode 3 out somewhere?

Attachments

This isn't new. People yelled at the joffrey actor. When you become a celebrity, you should fully be aware that every 10 friendly fan interactions there will be 1 or 2 negative ones.
Yeah after all the abuse he took he decided to retire from acting which is a shame cause he was a perfect Joffrey. But the hate ppl are showing is so unjustified he’s an extremely attractive guy and I’m sure he doesn’t give a shit what they think. I can’t wait to see his dick this weekend tho!

Yeah after all the abuse he took he decided to retire from acting which is a shame cause he was a perfect Joffrey. But the hate ppl are showing is so unjustified he’s an extremely attractive guy and I’m sure he doesn’t give a shit what they think. I can’t wait to see his dick this weekend tho!
Ewan is hot! Period. Twitter has always been trash but since its now just Elon Musk’s right wing troll farm I hope it collapses

Ewan is hot! Period. Twitter has always been trash but since its now just Elon Musk’s right wing troll farm I hope it collapses
He’s a freedom of speech purist or that’s what he calls himself. He says anything can be posted on twitter excpet for anything he doesn’t personally agree with. Hypocrite. But Ewan is very sexy and I love the way her Carries himself he prob doesn’t pay any attention to the trolls they can fuck off tbh

The purpose of this scene was to show Aemond's need for a mother figure as he has almost no relationship to his own. Whether or not he and the prostitute had sex is up for speculation.

The purpose of this scene was to show Aemond's need for a mother figure as he has almost no relationship to his own. Whether or not he and the prostitute had sex is up for speculation.
He lost his virginity to her years ago or so it was said l loved this episode.his mother is the worst she hasn’t been a good mother and that’s why both her kids are messed up