pnwsteve

Experimental Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Corpus Christi, Texas, United States of America
Sexuality
No Response
Remember this Atlanta pilot, used to post on Chaturbate a lot, but kept changing up his user name. He went by pilot_xposed, naked_pilot, and xhibshnst_flyboy among others, and loved talking about getting pegged and CFNM. Anyone have anything on this man?c59e29edfca52fb65a271fff824fe29ab76c904e.jpg
tumblr_nrhcnrC3wV1utfp7xo1_1280.jpg
tumblr_onaf5p9v1E1w75xo0o1_1280.jpg
tumblr_ondpuf12dO1w75xo0o1_1280.jpg

Does he post anymore? He always put out great content but haven't seen him in a long time
We were pilots together years ago in the Air Force and became good friends thru dabbling in the swinger lifestyle. We were all exhibitionists but he and his wife were seriously into an FLR marriage. She locked his cock in chastity a lot and he loved being her sissy. My wife got turned on by the idea and I’ve been her sissy ever since and love it!

Then, years later, he told me he got into naked camming as an airline pilot. But people started to record him and the videos started showing up on the internet - so he stopped.

We stay in touch still and he still gets on Cam4 once in a while and then changes his profile name… LOL! He and his wife are much more into the sissy stuff now and cuckolding. She totally owns the dude.

Sorry… I went a little long

We were pilots together years ago in the Air Force and became good friends thru dabbling in the swinger lifestyle. We were all exhibitionists but he and his wife were seriously into an FLR marriage. She locked his cock in chastity a lot and he loved being her sissy. My wife got turned on by the idea and I’ve been her sissy ever since and love it!

Then, years later, he told me he got into naked camming as an airline pilot. But people started to record him and the videos started showing up on the internet - so he stopped.

We stay in touch still and he still gets on Cam4 once in a while and then changes his profile name… LOL! He and his wife are much more into the sissy stuff now and cuckolding. She totally owns the dude.

Sorry… I went a little long
What does he go by in cam4