Exhibitionists and watchers

boysunny1414

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
23yo with a nice bubble ass looking for VERBAL DOM TOP DADDIES to use me on skype:p like being told what to do on cam :) dont mind to do group cam wiht top daddies
my skype: boysunny1414

gymtwunk

Experimental Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hey. Happy to be instructed, humiliated and edged. I can show you my underwear collection :emoji_smirk:

32 gym fit, athletic, average :emoji_eggplant:, UK. Don't mind if you have cam on or not but would need to have mic if not. Preferably both.

eightpointfivexseven

Experimental Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
M 35 mostly straight monster cocked with huge balls wanna get admired on cam by small subs. Be under 6 inches and really willing to worship.

I don't like the sub to cam, just type or mic, I'll cam.
Not against gathering a group of subs on Skype, tell me if you'd like to join. I'll group cam there too.
Be original and already sub in your introduction.

live:.cid.f014679dc7e28ffb

4FunBoys

1st Like
Media
Hello, im 26m slave , im looking for good, experienced cam master to make me his cam slave/ sub and train a lot. Im into cam control, bondage, edging, feet, socks, dares game and stay open-minded for all new experiences. Pls Sirs add me on sk pe: live:.cid.6cc30caebe0a142a

aning

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
looking for people to watch me and i stroke my dong

if possible, id like to have a conversation and chit chat.

Verbal encouragement of my body and cock is welcome!

my stats: 22, college dude, athletic fit

(available in the next 2 hours, just ping me)

Reactions: KevinSwade

Scsb90

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
33 male from UK (Suffolk) looking for a master to serve over cam.

Have been a cam slave on and off for the last 15 years.

I do have a few extra pounds but am working on getting fitter :) have lost 3 and a half a stone in the last 4 months.

I am married so need to be discreet but can talk daily and do tasks and will cam as often as possible.

Would like to find a local master (or mistress or couple) to serve as would like to try real life some day.

Likes are cbt, edging, wax play, nipple play.

Limits are scat, animal, family, blood, permanent.

Opening to trying new things and would love someone to take me on and train me to be their perfect slave.

Happy to answer any questions.

Skype - cssc90@outlook.com

Menlounge

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Anyone up for a photo shooting „roleplay“? Looking for a guy who wants to model for some hot pictures! Add: gamingwithrobyn​

Looking for a guy who will cam for me and I will write you what to do and how to pose. I do not cam. Hot underwear preferred. Add: gamingwithrobyn

4FunBoys

1st Like
Media
Hello, im 26m slave , im looking for good, experienced cam master to make me his cam slave/ sub and train a lot. Im into cam control, bondage, edging, feet, socks, dares game and stay open-minded for all new experiences. Pls Sirs add me on sk pe: live:.cid.6cc30caebe0a142a