Exotic Paintings Model: Shaund & Lamonte Stennis

It's crazy how men can be so homo/trans phobic but simultaneously sexually attracted to the thing that think is bad like his dick be hard af from these massages, his mindset is homophobic but the dick is not lol

It's crazy how men can be so homo/trans phobic but simultaneously sexually attracted to the thing that think is bad like his dick be hard af from these massages, his mindset is homophobic but the dick is not lol
To be honest as a gay man that’s into musc men in general what you’re describing isn’t sexual orientation. I like men but can acknowledge/admit if I’m blindfolded and a woman is to rub my nipples and stroke my dick I would get hard & erect but that doesn’t mean its what arouses me mentally.

It’s very common psychological phenomenon. People externalize their self hatred on the people that mirror what they hate about themselves.