Fabian Divani @fabidivani

Love Fabi and all his content - his OF is one of the best. After having watched a bunch of his stuff, I wonder if he doesn’t cum in his bottoming videos because it’s tough to in that position for him or if it’s by choice. There are a few reasons I suspect maybe he’s choosing not to - he often redirects his partners from touching him, he cums in his solo videos being penetrated, and he’s almost always hard when he’s bottoming. In his Sir Armas video after he blows Sir to completion, Sir asks if Fabi wants to come and Fabi essentially says no thanks. Just curious - he’s obviously free to do what he chooses but makes me wonder if he has an arrangement with a significant other to not come when bottoming. Interested in your all’s opinion. Just fun speculation - not looking to question anything or get too serious on it.

I guess I’ve only watched the videos in which he does come, because I didn’t realize this was a thing with him, but I will say that some guys just don’t always care about having an orgasm themselves because they get more pleasure from getting their partners off. Romeo Foxx (of former OnlyFans account “DanteAndRomeo”) is one example — although he usually did come in their videos, he sometimes declined to do so, and he once explained in a stream that he occasionally likes to just keep himself on edge and focus on getting his partner off instead.

I guess I’ve only watched the videos in which he does come, because I didn’t realize this was a thing with him, but I will say that some guys just don’t always care about having an orgasm themselves because they get more pleasure from getting their partners off. Romeo Foxx (of former OnlyFans account “DanteAndRomeo”) is one example — although he usually did come in their videos, he sometimes declined to do so, and he once explained in a stream that he occasionally likes to just keep himself on edge and focus on getting his partner off instead.
yet another reason why Romeo was such a sex dream. I miss him!!
Also, this isn't that uncommon for bottoms. My BF is a-okay with not cumming and saving it for the next session.

He’s not doing PPV ;-;, I thought he was gonna at first too by the way he was posting stuff, buuut what he says on his OF is true, just like the video and send him a dm wanting the video and he’ll send it to you- no PPV. Yalls can definitely ask him about why he’s posting the way he is too, he’s pretty responsive and easy to talk to. Sometimes it takes him a couple days to get back to you, but he always does.

He’s not doing PPV ;-;, I thought he was gonna at first too by the way he was posting stuff, buuut what he says on his OF is true, just like the video and send him a dm wanting the video and he’ll send it to you- no PPV. Yalls can definitely ask him about why he’s posting the way he is too, he’s pretty responsive and easy to talk to. Sometimes it takes him a couple days to get back to you, but he always does.
that makes no sense

that makes no sense
what part? Seems pretty straightforward. But Lemme dumb it down for you since you seem dense: he is NOT doing ppv. He is switching things up, trying to get more engagement for his posts. Per his instructions on his posts: all you have to do is like the video, and send him a DM asking for the video on his OF. He will then send it to you, free of charge. There was a post recently, the one with Sir Armas, where he asked for a tip to get early access, but the video was still going to be put out for free regardless on the 15th or something like that. So, as of right now, that specific post was changed like the other ones to something to the effect of “like the video and send a dm for the video” since it is past the 15th. Additionally and again, you can straight up ask him why he’s switching things up, and why he’s posting the way he’s posting and he will talk to you about it. Not that hard to understand but I guess for you it was.

• Haha
Reactions: nivora