Favorite poppers

winesthel945

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
There are a few different chemical formulations that various brands have used over the years and for me Jungle Juice Platinum was always better. Less offensive off-odors, clean almost like a wine-based distilled alcohol character. But whatever brand you get, keep them in the freezer to keep them from going off quickly after opening. You can get 6 months or more if you keep them in the freezer; at room temp they'll start to smell like ass after a few weeks.

Reactions: prrc1ch

koklmn

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
There are a few different chemical formulations that various brands have used over the years and for me Jungle Juice Platinum was always better. Less offensive off-odors, clean almost like a wine-based distilled alcohol character. But whatever brand you get, keep them in the freezer to keep them from going off quickly after opening. You can get 6 months or more if you keep them in the freezer; at room temp they'll start to smell like ass after a few weeks.
Thanks for the recommendation on Jungle Juice Platinum! Was able to grab a bottle yesterday and like them much better than Rush (gauranteed boner killer!). I need to use Jungle Juice a bit more. Recently discovered Video Head Cleaner's brand and like them a lot, too!

Reactions: Antkelly