Favorite Position To Take Dick

deine_huendin

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I know a lot of gays hate this position and call it "boring" or "straight" but i love to get fucked in Missionary.
Its more intimate & i get to see my tops face and take his dick at the same time.

i why not "straight" ;-) ? i like it on my my back, rather convenient but helpless, open for deep, long strokes.. never , never boring...

Beanie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'll go first, mine is probably elevated doggy style. That being that you are not on all fours, for me that looks like holding onto the headboard (or pressed up against the wall if there ins't any headboard) as you get plowed from behind :imp: It's also one of my favorite positions to fuck someone else in :emoji_eggplant:
Gay missionary (legs over his shoulders) or doggy.

insert_8

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Call me old fashioned, but on my back in the missionary position. I like to feel the weight of the guy on top of me, and to wrap my legs around him.
That's also my favorite by far!

It's a turn-on to embrace him like that, feeling his body move and muscles work as he uses me for his pleasure.

I didn't give much thought to positions until I gave in to curiosity and gave up my anal virginity. I assumed that guys fucked in doggy, or similar positions where the top takes you from behind. The guy who got my ass cherry told me I would be fucked on my back in missionary position - "like a girl usually gets fucked, especially her first time", he reminded me. He used his body to pin me in position while his erection did the painful thing that must be done to virgin holes. It was just starting to feel good when he orgasmed. I was quite surprised that I instinctively wrapped arms and legs around him, clutching him to me, while he inseminated me.

cedarizzo

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Call me old fashioned, but on my back in the missionary position. I like to feel the weight of the guy on top of me, and to wrap my legs around him.
This is my favorite position too! My partner enjoys getting me into many positions, but on my back in the missionary position is where we will end up. While we are in the missionary position, we will start making out and this is what makes both him and me cum.

It has to be doggy for me. On my knees, back arched, ass spread and hole ready!

robl76

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Definitely how I like to get fucked - pinned down. If he's got big strong arms to hold me down and make sure I'm not going anywhere, all the better. Also hot body contact. Nothing to do but take his dick... It's also one of my faves to top in.

b5352220.jpg

erpap

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Definitely how I like to get fucked - pinned down. If he's got big strong arms to hold me down and make sure I'm not going anywhere, all the better. Also hot body contact. Nothing to do but take his dick... It's also one of my faves to top in.

View attachment 24974771
Yes!

Reactions: robl76