1. Welcome To LPSG
    Welcome to LPSG.com. If you are here because you are looking for the most amazing open-minded fun-spirited sexy adult community then you have found the right place. We also happen to have some of the sexiest members you'll ever meet. Signup below and come join us.

Fellow Hikers Or Backpackers?

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by Scarletbegonia, Apr 25, 2021.

1. Scarletbegonia

Gold Member

Albums:
    Sort of a roll call, but also where do you go, what’s on the plans?

Backpackers, who is a gram nerd? What’s your cooking set up? Is it a talenti jar? Or a stove as well?

who wants to get out there this year?

I’m looking at a couple solo options, and one I’d like to drag my sweetie along come fall...if he makes the cut.
    Possibly El Malpaís, possibly a section of Colorado or CD trail. This fall, I want to hit Utah. Canyonlands, Arches, possibly further west.
    A talenti jar is in my kit. I’m looking at a fancee feest alcohol stove. I am a gram nerd, to about an 80 percent degree. I will bring a hairbrush!

twoton and malakos like this.
  2. Sailingbear

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I backpack, but make them day trips, and avoid the camping gear. Make what K skll need and take it with me. Living in NC I havd thousands of trails. From the Appalachian trail to the Moutain to the sea trail. Many branches and connectors to other trails.

justjoe2 and orangeC like this.
  3. twoton

Gold Member

Albums:
    A long time ago I did lots of camping but never tried backpacking to an authentic degree. Maybe it should go on the To-Do list.

4. justjoe2

justjoe2 Sexy Member

Hoping to get out there this year again but probably only a 2 night trip due to work schedule. For me, thing I like about the short trips is that food need is a minimum. Solo I never cook. Jar of PB, half loaf of bread, some astronaut coffee (aka instant), a fillet knife, small skillet, collapsible rod and reel just in case bears get my PB stash. Take some matches for a fire, yes there is a lighter on reserve in my pack or kayak should the matches fail, for kicking back by in the evenings. Spark up a small fire on the coals in the AM for coffee and launch into the day.

I'd have to research a week or more trip for food as not sure what I'd need. When I go on these trips it is more to hit the "reset button" on life so extremely basic always help do that for me. (Plus I never allow myself peanut butter or bread so these simple meals are a huge treat!!)

5. MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Gold Member Platinum Gold

I used to hike up the face of the Delaware water gap with my ex during springtime and finally got what John Denver got when he referenced the sheer exhilaration of looking down at the water gap. Got so exhilarating one time me and my ex left some interesting echoes. coupla hikers thought it was wild animals. Well, we WERE, but not bears or deer.

Two things put the kibosh on it nowadays; one my bad knee , and the fact that my ex moved down south to Florida with her new hubby.

Lookinginconshy likes this.
  6. Scarletbegonia

Gold Member

Albums:
    Look up bear bag. I have one in Dyneema

7. justjoe2

justjoe2 Sexy Member

Thanks, will definitely check that out!

8. Lookinginconshy

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Used to hike a lot in the Pocono Mountains of PA. But don’t have a hiking buddy(s) anymore and don’t want to go alone. Also did most of the trails around Philadelphia over the years. Only day hikes here.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice