Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've talked with a lot of couples here who enjoy cuckolding. By that I mean that they feel that the wife or partner should have sex with another confident and/or well endowed man. This would give her something that he can't provide. It can be the man, the woman, or both, driving this. They seek a power dynamic, a proof that that this other person can be more for her in that way than he can. That is confirming, satisfying and sexually exciting for them. It isn't just that she likes having sex with other men, it is that they both want to prove something by it.

I'm wondering why I don't hear about this in the other direction, where the couple feels the man needs another woman to fulfill him sexually in a way that she can't give. Where they seek out a more confident and sexual woman and they both enjoy the experience of proving that the other woman can provide what she cannot.

Given the vast variety of sexual tastes that exist, it seems like this must be a thing. Is it? If not, why not?

Cuck quean. With an A.

it’s a very niche kink. Like only three groups on Fet level niche.
Some talk of it as a humiliation kink, others compersion/ potential poly people.

It sounds like it is pretty rare, but a thing, and it even has a name. It feels a little awkward asking about it here, but I like understanding where people are coming from. A woman's perspective on a woman's thing seems like the right way to go. Thank you.

It's almost as if the majority of the time it is the male in the cuckold couple driving things...
That makes sense when it is the man's fetish. My question was about if women have a similar fetish. If it is that much more unusual in women, I'm wondering why. Are women naturally more self confident ? Are male cuckholds more socially acceptable, so they are bolder in talking about it? Historically there has been such a male bias, so when I see an imbalance, I have questions.

That makes sense when it is the man's fetish. My question was about if women have a similar fetish. If it is that much more unusual in women, I'm wondering why. Are women naturally more self confident ? Are male cuckholds more socially acceptable, so they are bolder in talking about it? Historically there has been such a male bias, so when I see an imbalance, I have questions.

So you're asking if any of us have or know of women with a kink about watching her man fuck a more "sexually attractive" woman? For lack of a better way of phrasing it?

Reactions: ChanelleNo5
So you're asking if any of us have or know of women with a kink about watching her man fuck a more "sexually attractive" woman? For lack of a better way of phrasing it?
Yes, something like that. I'm asking about women who have that fetish part of this.

Yes, something like that. I'm asking about women who have that fetish part of this.

I personally don't know any women with that particular fantasy. Not that I know of, anyway. If I do know any, they've never shared the interest with me.

Reactions: roryjack
Just my opinion and my own observations from this site and having spoken to a couple of bulls:

It is predominantly (but not exclusively) a male fetish that the woman goes along with. Personally I don't believe the whole "it's about her pleasure" claim - you can see that from the threads here where men are asking advice on how to persuade their partners who want nothing to do with it. If it was about her pleasure and not his they'd let it go. I'm acquainted with 2 guys who have acted as bulls - both said it was obviously the guy driving it and both have said those guys need to be careful about what they wish for.

I'm guessing it's one of those things where men and women are wired differently. I don't know any women that are turned on by the idea, but to be fair I don't know any men either. That anyone has admitted to. I don't think it's anything to do with confidence. JMO from my limited exposure.

Maybe women don't need to seek out fanciful humiliation kinks cuz society does it for us? I mean who needs to be cucked when the magazine check out section tells you that you ain't shit?

Also.

Who knows, maybe in a few years women will be more represented in the fetish community as driving members and not so much the object of interest?

Women really haven't had the sexual license to explore their kinks the way dudes have. Even on the web, there is a push for sex positive and sexually curious/adventurous women to fit a "model of desire". A large segment of men only want women who fulfill a fantasy, either a physical ideal or women being completely accessable sexually.

If a woman likes sex but not with that particular dude, in a very specific way, she's gonna be shamed or pushed out of the space. The same attitude is very apparent here with the reactions men have in AaW/WI when they don't the answer they want.

On the specific topic of female cuck queans? Even in that very small scene men are, if not the driver, the one who turned on the ignition.

I've witnessed a few adult graphic images. Leaning about a more youthful/fertile woman, not necessarily more sexually competent, brought in. Obviously very dude centric.

I have zero interest in either shade of cuckolding. The fetish strikes me as one of the malicious and manipulative. And the dudes are so fucking needy. Ugh. No.

My husband and myself have been involved in the swing life for many years, in the past couple of years the cuckold scene has somewhat exploded over here in the UK or at least within the circles in which we're involved. We're pretty well versed in all kinds of kinks, role play, bdsm etc also, in all the years we've been doing what we do as in extra curricula sexual activities I have never come across this. Women who want to be dominated sure but never solely just to watch their guy with another woman in the way you're thinking, I personally enjoy watching my husband with another woman but not in the cuckold sense.

Maybe women don't need to seek out fanciful humiliation kinks cuz society does it for us? I mean who needs to be cucked when the magazine check out section tells you that you ain't shit?

Also.

Who knows, maybe in a few years women will be more represented in the fetish community as driving members and not so much the object of interest?

Women really haven't had the sexual license to explore their kinks the way dudes have. Even on the web, there is a push for sex positive and sexually curious/adventurous women to fit a "model of desire". A large segment of men only want women who fulfill a fantasy, either a physical ideal or women being completely accessable sexually.

If a woman likes sex but not with that particular dude, in a very specific way, she's gonna be shamed or pushed out of the space. The same attitude is very apparent here with the reactions men have in AaW/WI when they don't the answer they want.

On the specific topic of female cuck queans? Even in that very small scene men are, if not the driver, the one who turned on the ignition.

I've witnessed a few adult graphic images. Leaning about a more youthful/fertile woman, not necessarily more sexually competent, brought in. Obviously very dude centric.

I have zero interest in either shade of cuckolding. The fetish strikes me as one of the malicious and manipulative. And the dudes are so fucking needy. Ugh. No.
All of this. ALL. OF. THIS.

I’ve been approached online by a local to assess my interest in being the other woman in a queaning situation (again, note the A, not queening). while that’s the land of a thousand nopes for me, I did get to chat with her and suss out that she was definitely interested and this wasn’t a “for his birthday” sort of thing.

Honestly, between words and vibes, it stank of bi but unwilling to be open about it on her part.
But, he approached me, so he must have been deciding the aesthetics. And, my age, above hers, seemed chosen to humiliate her, an “I’d rather fuck this old broad” sort of thing.
I felt insulted overall. I mean I’m in TWO groups on monogamy, there.

Reactions: roryjack

Also.

All this, too.
I’ve joked that men really want a guy with a pussy who looks like a bombshell.