Female Cuckholds?

Honestly, between words and vibes, it stank of bi but unwilling to be open about it on her part.
I've experienced this in men seeking out men for their wives. They looking for an indirect way to get a guy in their bedroom. But for some there does seem to be more to it than that. Of course the boundaries between these things are inherently fuzzy.

Reactions: Scarletbegonia
I’m here. I know how many “straight” dudes want dick, but “no homo.” (And the gay dudes out to get/provide that dick)
I sort of dislike men now, as a category. Individual exceptions apply.
it does, however sharpen my appreciation of my guy.

I've experienced this in men seeking out men for their wives. They looking for an indirect way to get a guy in their bedroom. But for some there does seem to be more to it than that. Of course the boundaries between these things are inherently fuzzy.

Maybe women don't need to seek out fanciful humiliation kinks cuz society does it for us? I mean who needs to be cucked when the magazine check out section tells you that you ain't shit?
Also.
Who knows, maybe in a few years women will be more represented in the fetish community as driving members and not so much the object of interest?
I think you are right on both counts with this. The male predominance in these things gives the impression that all women fit into certain roles. But, absent the societal pressure, we might see some different expressions out there.

The traditional abusive unwelcome debasing of another is bad by any count. The same thing is true in abusive Dom/Sub relationships. But I know in the case of doms and subs, there can also be a very positive loving expression. I'm not saying I understand how that works with cuckoldry, but I suspect it can be there.

in all the years we've been doing what we do as in extra curricula sexual activities I have never come across this. Women who want to be dominated sure but never solely just to watch their guy with another woman in the way you're thinking, I personally enjoy watching my husband with another woman but not in the cuckold sense.
Thank you. That is so helpful.

Reactions: Holly Doors
I think you are right on both counts with this. The male predominance in these things gives the impression that all women fit into certain roles. But, absent the societal pressure, we might see some different expressions out there.

The traditional abusive unwelcome debasing of another is bad by any count. The same thing is true in abusive Dom/Sub relationships. But I know in the case of doms and subs, there can also be a very positive loving expression. I'm not saying I understand how that works with cuckoldry, but I suspect it can be there.

In online observation, I see the cucks connected mentally to sissification (and I’ve a rant on that). There’s not much of a male gaze involvement when women go butch, and in 51 years, I have never heard of a woman forced to dress butch to dehumanize her.
So queaning might be independent.
It would be more of a mild humiliation, to point out her inexperience, her “advanced age” (this was a 32 yo woman and HE was looking for a barely legal...and I suspect he’d have gone with younger), fat shame, breast size shame, personal limits shame.
Buuut, YKINMK.
Or, as I said above, compersion, someone who truly is happy with their partner’s happiness, no matter the origin.

I have nothing useful or intellectual to add. Just wanted to say that while watching my husband fuck another woman is a HUGE fantasy of mine, the cuck scenario is not. Nothing would turn me off more than him (or her) saying something negative about me.

Honestly, my own low self esteem is why this fantasy will never be a reality anyway.

Reactions: roryjack
I like watching my husband with other woman. Not in a humiliation sense but in that its erotic to watch. I think its very rare for a woman to like watching her husband with others. I tried sharing it with a few, both online and in person, and I was ridiculed and made fun of. I don't really bring it up to anyone in my life. I don't think they'd understand. That's why I visit forums. To see if others feel this way. To share how I feel.

I have nothing useful or intellectual to add. Just wanted to say that while watching my husband fuck another woman is a HUGE fantasy of mine, the cuck scenario is not. Nothing would turn me off more than him (or her) saying something negative about me.
Honestly, my own low self esteem is why this fantasy will never be a reality anyway.
Thank you so much for sharing this. Let your voice be heard! Men have been able to express so many of their fantasies, women should have the same freedom. Have you ever mentioned anything about this to him?

I like watching my husband with other woman. Not in a humiliation sense but in that its erotic to watch. I think its very rare for a woman to like watching her husband with others. I tried sharing it with a few, both online and in person, and I was ridiculed and made fun of. I don't really bring it up to anyone in my life. I don't think they'd understand. That's why I visit forums. To see if others feel this way. To share how I feel.
Good for you for speaking up here! Don't be afraid to share what you feel. You are who you are, and these kind of forums are a place where you should be able to find others like you. It is, after all, a support forum :). There are others like you.

Thank you so much for sharing this. Let your voice be heard! Men have been able to express so many of their fantasies, women should have the same freedom. Have you ever mentioned anything about this to him?

Oh yeah, we are both very open about our fantasies.

Reactions: roryjack
Good for you for speaking up here! Don't be afraid to share what you feel. You are who you are, and these kind of forums are a place where you should be able to find others like you. It is, after all, a support forum :). There are others like you.
As we say in my family, Find your Freaks!