Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
[Knowing that this isn't for everyone, please bear with me while I get to the question.]

I met a woman recently through a CL ad I posted. I’m into SPH and so I posted an ad (linky here) not expecting much of a response. A number of people responded, but only one with the curiosity enough to meet up.

During our initial email and phone discussions, I mentioned the concept of erotic humiliation. She was interested in the idea, enough to want to hear me talk about it more. Not so much the “small cock” aspect of it, but my “understanding and willingness to explore this erotic humiliation aspect and my interest in seeing just how turned on could become.”

When we first met in person for coffee, she told me that after I had talked about erotic humiliation, how I like to compare the feelings I can provide a woman vs. someone that’s much bigger, something clicked for her. She told me that after her divorce, she fantasized about her husband having sex with his new girlfriend. Apparently, the new girlfriend is petite (a “spinner,” to use her words) while Ms. M is 5’10” and very voluptuous. She fantasized about her ex-husband having sex with the new girl because she new how good a lover her ex was and that the new girl could do things for him that Ms. M couldn’t. In fact, she told me, when she fantasized about the two of them, Ms. M wasn’t even in the room; it was totally a fantasy about what New Girl could do for Ex and not what Ms. M could do for Ex.

In other words, she was getting off on the fact that Ex was fucking someone new, someone that could things for him that Ms. M could not, something very similar to cuckoldry and SPH.

This can’t be a novel feeling. Has anyone else experienced this? Does anyone else have any experience with this side of erotic humiliation?

I’m perplexed and curious.

SHR

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm a fan of teasing, but not humiliation of any kind - for myself or others. While I've always wanted to watch a partner fuck another woman, it was more from the perspective of voyeurism and watching a mutually pleasurable experience, not to compensate for an area where I have perceived myself to be lacking.

Having said that, she can't be the only woman into this kind of thing. Just like SPH/hot wife stuff, many are curious or find it erotic, but resist exploring or being out about it.