Fer Vhans - Argentine model

He mentioned that he’s releasing his collab with Daniel Knight this Friday. He won’t tell me what they do in the video, so I’m keeping my expectations pretty low
the 1st of the 2 videos of kito and daniel was a handjob, so im also not expecting much
 
I haven’t purchased it. But from the description he sent it looks like they’re teaser clips and there’s a longer video that they’ll be sending out soon.

They’re really milking this collab lol he’s def working with an agency
Daniel diďnt post the pickedup trailer yet so maybe there's 2 vids
 
I didn't know he had a thread here lol

the OF route was such a big surprise because he didn't seem like that type of guy. I believe he has a girlfriend so I don't buy the pansexual thing at all. Just look the people he follows on IG and you'll agree lol mostly females. i'm sure Kito Shelby is behind all that.
he has a suggar daddy, not girlfriend. He wants $$
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Maybe123
he has a suggar daddy, not girlfriend. He wants $$
I don’t understand. If he has a sugar daddy then why is he on OF? Isn’t the point of having a sugar daddy is that they take care of you financially?

Either he has a girlfriend or there’s a girl who helps him. She films him and you can hear her voice in his videos
 
I don’t understand. If he has a sugar daddy then why is he on OF? Isn’t the point of having a sugar daddy is that they take care of you financially?

Either he has a girlfriend or there’s a girl who helps him. She films him and you can hear her voice in his videos
forget what that user said, he has a girlfriend lol