Filipino guys

I've seen guys in our local swimming as most bear it all in the dressing room and I feel very proud of what I have. I may look like a hobbit to them but I am giant down there.
 
My wife is a pinay. She says pinoy guys while they have shorter cocks usually have tremendous stamina and stay hard for many rounds. I've heard that from many pinays over time.
 
  • Like
Reactions: jmt2212
My wife is a pinay. She says pinoy guys while they have shorter cocks usually have tremendous stamina and stay hard for many rounds. I've heard that from many pinays over time.

I've been with two full Filipinos and one guy who had a Filipina mother and Chinese father. The first two were uncut with very nice average dicks. I had two encounters with each and in one case each they had two orgasms in fairly quick succession.

The third guy didn't have a particularly large dick and had been cut as a teenager. We were regular buds for months and he always (except for one time) shot at least six loads...there was one time I literally lost count. Maybe "load" isn't the most accurate word for the fourth and beyond, but you get my point.

The one time he only had one orgasm was during a three way and he saved it until the very end...I think it could have put out a forest fire.

He was actually a little crazy (or at the very least immature), but he was definitely fun.
 
  • Like
Reactions: jmt2212
I haven't come across any Filipinos who were hung myself but I've had a few Filipina girls and one told me she had an ex who had about 7" and was average girth. She was a size queen and told me she was suprised he was that size since most of the one's she'd seen were smaller.