Filipino Social Media and Twitter Alter Personalities

So I've had Dave Sy message me recently. He's asked to hangout and stuff. In often in Manila on business. Now the other day he asked for money for food. Today he says I'll only meet you if you avail of my channel first.

He is basically a money boy or what?
How to contact him?

So I've had Dave Sy message me recently. He's asked to hangout and stuff. In often in Manila on business. Now the other day he asked for money for food. Today he says I'll only meet you if you avail of my channel first.

He is basically a money boy or what?
What are the chances that the account is fake?

If it's genuine, I'm somewhat frustrated because I felt sad about the video. He insisted on blurring his face, so he was aware that it would be shared, but he did not consent to not blurring his face. Now I don't know what to think.

What are the chances that the account is fake?

If it's genuine, I'm somewhat frustrated because I felt sad about the video. He insisted on blurring his face, so he was aware that it would be shared, but he did not consent to not blurring his face. Now I don't know what to think.
It appears to be genuine. It's a shame he's trying to get me money out of me.

What makes you say he wanted his face blurred? He seems happy his face being in all his videos.

It appears to be genuine. It's a shame he's trying to get me money out of me.

What makes you say he wanted his face blurred? He seems happy his face being in all his videos.
In one of his videos, he sucked his scene partner's nipple. And when his partner took the camera to take a close up video, he told him "blurred mo ha?". He even said "promise?" after the guy agreed.

In one of his videos, he sucked his scene partner's nipple. And when his partner took the camera to take a close up video, he told him "blurred mo ha?". He even said "promise?" after the guy agreed.
Ah ic. Which video was that?

I think given his face is in everything else it really makes no difference that his face isn't blurred in this one.

Ah ic. Which video was that?

I think given his face is in everything else it really makes no difference that his face isn't blurred in this one.

This one. Around 0:53 mark. Maybe this video is way older than those handjob videos hence he's reluctant. I dunno.
Found this one https://www. boyfriendtv.com/videos/1051623/asian-7/
They acted like a lover here lol. At some point, he caressed the other guy's hair while talking. There was also part where the other guy even said "kala ko babawi ka sakin?" LMAO

This one. Around 0:53 mark. Maybe this video is way older than those handjob videos hence he's reluctant. I dunno.

They acted like a lover here lol. At some point, he caressed the other guy's hair while talking. There was also part where the other guy even said "kala ko babawi ka sakin?" LMAO
I think you are right. Older video. But now the hand job stuff is so public it doesn't matter.