Filipino Social Media and Twitter Alter Personalities

I HAVE SO MANY QUESTIONS

I'm so confused and shocked with this GIL CUERVA and AARON VILLAFLOR sex tape leaks like why are they doing this? The fact that both videos seems to be owned by the same person and they're having sex with the identical woman as well.

Aren't they not afraid that this will destroy their career? Are they doing this for the money? Or perhaps using sex like an agreement to get future projects?

And who is this woman they're having sex anyway. No offense but she doesn't even look pretty enough to sexually attract these good looking male celebs? Maybe she's rich or has influence in the entertainment industry. I have a lot of questions. Lol.

Share mo na yan mhie
Hindi nakakapagsave Ng vid/pic or khit SS don. Restricted. Sayang. Actually mas maganda pa ngayon tumambay sa tg Kasi kumpleto don. Di mo na need magmakaawa dito kasi don kusa silang nagsesend kpg meron lalo na mga latest vid. Dream ko nlng tlga ngayon is Yung Kay docta tylerrrrrrr. When kaya yon.

Hindi nakakapagsave Ng vid/pic or khit SS don. Restricted. Sayang. Actually mas maganda pa ngayon tumambay sa tg Kasi kumpleto don. Di mo na need magmakaawa dito kasi don kusa silang nagsesend kpg meron lalo na mga latest vid. Dream ko nlng tlga ngayon is Yung Kay docta tylerrrrrrr. When kaya yon.
Wla bang solo vid si mark?

Pasali naman po garud sa tg niyo hahahaha