Filipino Social Media and Twitter Alter Personalities

100% true, because PH is a predominantly Catholic country. I in fact do not know of anyone in real life who is uncircumcised (not that we go around asking others lmao).

Also, what I have is a 14 sec clip of Matt fucking someone. So hot tho like he really enjoys the motion. Too bad the full version hasn't really surfaced.

An American friend here who was born in the Philippines told me that most Filipino guys are circumcised. (He is.) That surprised me. I figured like most of the world, it would be a land of uncut cocks. Is that true? I always pictured Matt Ferio with an uncut dick. ;)

It doesn't matter to me, of course. I like penises! :grinning:

• Love
Reactions: Mark444
100% true, because PH is a predominantly Catholic country. I in fact do not know of anyone in real life who is uncircumcised (not that we go around asking others lmao).
Thanks, Qxmila. That still surprises me. Mexico, Central America, and South America are Catholic countries and most of the guys are uncircumcised. I've fooled around with my Filipino friend. The first time I saw his dick, I was so surprised, I blurted out "You're cut!" :grinning: He was offended at first. He thought I was saying I didn't like cut dicks. I told him, no, it was just surprise. Hell, I'm circumcised, but that's very common in America.

I just like penises. :grinning:

There's an entire culture/belief that circumcision is a rite of passage for a boy to finally becoming a real man (which obviously it isn't 😅) that Filipinos in their early teens gets teased and bullied for being uncircumcised ('supot').. it is also common to have mass circumcision of boys in the Philippines, especially during the holy week..

Reactions: Mark444
Oh, so you are not being circumcised as infants the way we are in America?
Yep, that’s also why most Filipino living in the Philippines have an extra foreskin, due to most Filos opt to be circumcised via groups done in a village, Barangay Libreng Tuli - is what we called it.

Here’s a link where Bretman Rock talks about it:

We also called it cobra cut or flower cut as Bretman said in the video 🤣. Just laying out a not-so-fun fact here in the Philippines 😂

Wow! I have learned so much last night and more this morning. :joy: This is so interesting.

So, if I ever do get to see a pic of Matt's penis, he will definitely be cut, but not for that many years.

Have I been spelling Matt's name wrong?

Instagram @ferrio.matt
Twitter @mattferio

Is it one or two Rs?

I need to stop obsessing over this guy, but if there are any nudes or sex scenes, I'll be happy to take a look. ;)

Reactions: Rafael Carlos