Filipino Social Media and Twitter Alter Personalities

just saw this randomly posted on twitter, don't know the original creator. do you guys know? would appreciate if someone has the full version. he's tagged as hot moreno biker but couldn't find him elsewhere.

View attachment 112668341
Another hottie.

Anyway, I already saw the full video ni Dr. Tyler, nag avail ako sa isang tg channel. Naka private siya kaya di ko ma DL, ss, or screen record. I really wanted to share it here pero wala akong ways to have a copy to that 9 min. video of him. May cum part for sure and it doesn't look fake to me. Parang legit talaga na siya 'yon.

Reactions: Ludcifer
Anyway, I already saw the full video ni Dr. Tyler, nag avail ako sa isang tg channel. Naka private siya kaya di ko ma DL, ss, or screen record. I really wanted to share it here pero wala akong ways to have a copy to that 9 min. video of him. May cum part for sure and it doesn't look fake to me. Parang legit talaga na siya 'yon.
Do you have a copy of John Ernest Tanting?

pwede sa web telegram mars