Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
They actually talked about getting together and sharing a glass of wine. Since this is their first time they have owned rental property, they wanted my advice on how to maximize their rental income. So, not a bad idea. Rather than wait for them to extend the invitation, I could tell them I have their security deposit check and a bottle of wine. I think I will do that and let you know what happens. Maybe wear these pants next. Too much??

View attachment 22486651
I hope you wear those khakis out on the street so that people who are interested can get a good look. A bulge like that is a rare and welcomed sight for some. Always best in motion. More posts please!

auncut10in

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I can't see this because I'm not upgraded, but I have a feeling you turned a lot of heads...
If you really want to see the video, give me your email and I will send it to you.

auncut10in

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I hope you wear those khakis out on the street so that people who are interested can get a good look. A bulge like that is a rare and welcomed sight for some. Always best in motion. More posts please!
I do wear them occasionally, usually when I am going to some gay friendly event. I just try to not get a hard on in them.

bulgingpkg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I do wear them occasionally, usually when I am going to some gay friendly event. I just try to not get a hard on in them.
If you've got any more pants bulge pics, you have an eager audience here. Love blue3732.jpg
a low hanging bulge brazenly delayed out on the street.