Finding Out that a Male Friend is Small?

lttle1

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've enjoyed the other thread that discusses learning that a friend of yours is hung. How about the opposite? Same questions but you learned the friend is small.

"How did you find out? Do you see him any differently to how you saw him before? What if you were the friend in question? Have the relationship dynamics changed?" In addition: Are you well hung? Did he know?

boatnik

Worshipped Member
Media
When I was in my 20's, a buddy and I were racing Motocross on the West Coast circuit. I had know him since we were teenagers and we grew up racing together. One season we were driving my van from race to race and planning to sleep in the van. I had never seen him naked before. The first night we threw down our sleeping bags inside the van and starting undressing. When he was completely undressed I saw his penis was completely hard and sticking straight out. The outstanding thing was that his penis was the size of my thumb! Same length. Same circumference. Granted, I have large hands but still it was the smallest penis I had ever seen. I didn't know a penis could even be that small.

Our relationship never changed, but ever since then whenever I saw him all I thought about how small his penis was. A few years later he got married and I couldn't help but think that penetrative sex wouldn't even be possible for them. However, they ended up having two children so I guess they worked it out.

Josh797

Cherished Member
Media
Wilmington (North Carolina, United States)
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
In my case, I am the one who is small, and some have seen it or found out. Most don't comment, but I do fear they think the same things as what boatnik said 2 posts before, like it's on their mind, they just don't ever verbalize what they are really thinking when they are around me or hear my name in conversation.

AllDixNeedLuv69

Superior Member
Media
Huntington (West Virginia, United States)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I knew a guy in his 30s ((don’t ask how). That was barely three inches long and not round at all …

it’s sad he has a hard time keeping a wife as he is straight but he has done things with guys To see if men enjoyed his size more than women .. a lot of guys do because it’s a cock but now he lives alone and takes matters at hand..

He bought a small fleshjack and his dick barely touches the walls of it

Longwood8

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Verification
View
Years ago, I saw a guy I was casual friends with at the urinal. He takes out a penis that was 1.5-2 inches if that. Another friend was in the bathroom and pointed out how small the guy's penis was and if I saw it. He asked if it grew big when hard and the guy gave a nervous laugh and a shy look meaning no it didn't grow much.

I don't know why I expected a bigger penis when looks and status have nothing to do with size. He was a fit, blonde haired football player, and a good looking guy who was well-liked.

It didn't change the friendship, because why would it. I did wonder if the girls he got with had the same surprise, though.

D

deleted18780331

Being a man with a tiny penis I can tell you it’s always on your mind what people will think if they knew you have such a tiny penis, I fear that my friends or other girls will find out your secret

AllDixNeedLuv69

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I will never let size of a man’s penis keep me from sucking it and him sticking it in my ass… if he is small and he sticks it in and feels my asshole around his cock and likes it.. that’s all that matters

As for a guys dick length when he is at a urinal or even limp.. his small limp dick doesn’t mean he has a small hard one…

my cock is barely two inches limp but when erect it’s 7 to 7.5 inches hard

as for others finding out their friend has a small penis .. I’d be asking why the hell you looking .. make him look like a homo .. that way the joke will be at his expense

Only reason why friend would say anything about it would be to other friends so they can tease him about it…

then I’d tell the so called friend lets see his see if he has anything to brag about

I knew a guy with 3.5 inches and he went around acting like he was 10 inches in front of everyone.. grab his crotch said he had everything that a gay man or woman would ever want..

I found out otherwise but I never told anyone as I am not a immature brat like others are

D

deleted18729481

Recently went to use the communal showers at the gym. One of the regulars, whom I also know as an acquaintance at work, was in there. Very small down below. It didn't make me think any the less of him (on the contrary: the fact he was in there in the first place, let alone that he showed no inclination to hide it, took some bottle,) but even as an average bloke I was so much bigger I was basically a horse by comparison. How I felt then must be how it is for genuinely hung guys all the time!

D

deleted18780331

Recently went to use the communal showers at the gym. One of the regulars, whom I also know as an acquaintance at work, was in there. Very small down below. It didn't make me think any the less of him (on the contrary: the fact he was in there in the first place, let alone that he showed no inclination to hide it, took some bottle,) but even as an average bloke I was so much bigger I was basically a horse by comparison. How I felt then must be how it is for genuinely hung guys all the time!
I always avoided gym or pool public showers for that reason

Reactions: kev2001 and lttle1

Leedsmarriedjerkbro

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
At rugby you see dicks if all sizes in the showers. One of my good mates looks quite small and another mate is hung. I don’t think it changes the friendship but their personality matches their dick size and has led to a dynamic of the friendship group.
For me, I’m a grower so always fluff myself up a bit before the showers to show I’m not actually small haha

AllDixNeedLuv69

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I was never ashamed of what I have to offer in that area.. he can either enjoy it or find someone else .. I go to gym Monday wednesdays and fridays

so yesterday there was this guy looked maybe 20 was taking a shower and he was doing everything he could to keep anyone else from seeing his cock..

I looked over the wall between the showers and saw it and I told him he didn’t need to hide it.. that I’ve seen smaller

He tells me how guys tease him about it and I asked him how does the man or woman sucking on it and letting you screw them with it feel.. he says they tell him that he is perfect and don’t find anything wrong with his dick..

I said there you go… guys will tease that’s what they do but as long as you and the person you are with are happy that’s all that matters

he says it’s a him And he lets me see it erect I bet it was barely 4 inches long but a nice thickness to it.. I told him I didn’t see anything wrong with it ..

so I said again he didn’t have nothing to be ashamed of .. we got done showering and went to dry off and his body was so white and smooth as the only hair I could see was around his cock…

I got dressed and he was finishing getting dressed and I told him his bf was lucky man.. he said he didn’t have a bf that it was just sex .. so I invited him to dinner tomorrow night plus join me at the gym and he says he will be there..

So Friday night is approaching and I have him my number so hope he doesn’t back out

Volman

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
My closest friend and has been since we were teens is considerably smaller than mine. He make comments about my big penis and such. It's really not that big, 7" and average thickness. He however is probably 5" and pretty thin. We both are circumcised and have what I think very handsome cocks. We keep our respective wives happy. But I've never even thought of him differently. He's my lifelong buddy and it wouldn't matter to me if his penis was 1 inch.
We were druck and horny one night years ago and I had the pleasure of sucking him off. It was awesome! He kept gagging on mine but his is the perfect sucking size