Finn Harding

His limp cock and inability to cum is irritating. I am normalny quite sceptical of "gay-for-pay" but here its almost insulting.
I always found him attractive tbh. And thought that G4P label is just sth usually used to market a performer as more desirable to his target audience.

Reactions: Kayakan
Long hair doesn’t suit him at all. He doesn’t look good with long hair. He probably look better with a buzz cut honestly.

It’s a matter of taste because in my eyes, he looks absolutely gorgeous with that Jim Morrison hairstyle! And it’s not even long but medium length. This article has photos of actual long hair on men. And as the article states, longer hair means going against the grain, and it can be an expression of one’s own individuality.

Finn Harding 1.jpg

Finn Harding 2.jpg

Finn Harding 3.jpg

Finn Harding 4.jpg

Instagram Link 1
Instagram Link 2

Has anybody here subscribed to Finn Harding’s OnlyFans? I checked, and he says all collabs (with boys and girls) are available for purchase on top of the monthly subscription price. Meaning he offers photos and solos for the monthly subscription price ($9.99 USD + tax) but all collabs are PPV.

I don’t really like the PPV model so I won’t sub for that reason. Occasional PPV incl. pre-sales is fine, but all fuck vids? No. I have multiple JFF and studio subs (over 12), so I can’t invest too much on one model only.

Last edited: