Finn Harding

They have managers for their OF accounts. Most major OF models do, and there are even agencies offering OF management services
It’s nothing special, very one dimensional and saying babe after everything. I do make references to shows and the person on the other end does make responses specific to what I sent. I mean it could be Finn, and he isn’t smooth with his words. It just seems like he’s always on OnlyFans and responds almost immediately, so it raises suspicion of “who am I actually speaking with?” More catfish vibes than anything else.
fir

Reactions: Kayakan
I also don't see how the tweet contradicts Finn being bisexual. Even Dom acknowledges he hooks up with men off camera for his own personal fun.

And again y'all are fooling yourselves if you think the gender of his partner is the only problem. He has videos with women on his OF, I posted one in this thread myself. The fucking is the exact same. That's just how Finn is.

Daniel is a performer, not everyone can do that and even if you see that, it doesn't mean that actor is really enjoying it. Those scenes aren't filmed in one go. It's many hours of shooting over 2 days. Then they find the hottest 30 mins of that ten hours and splice it together as if that was all one thing. All of those screams and shit from Daniel are faked, there was no way he was like that for days. Many Sean cody models gay and straight have explained this, it's just acting and editing.

Yet the same tricks of the trade couldn't conceal the fact, Finn is an awful performer. You know it's bad when an actual gay performer shades you
Screenshot_20240107_143642_X.jpg

Yet the same tricks of the trade couldn't conceal the fact, Finn is an awful performer. You know it's bad when an actual gay performer shades you
View attachment 118370381
I’m not really on Finn’s side but at least his scene with Malik was better edited, cause there is clearly visible fake fucking in Dom King x Malik scene. It’s ironic to make fun of a straight performer’s performance but if you’re going to fake fuck Malik that Finn was successfully able to fuck in their scene then you’re not better than him…