Finn Harding

Do people really not know how torrenting works
Trust me, people really don’t. I had someone message me about how torrent downloading works. How are these people real and on the internet :skull:? How are you on this site and not know what a torrent is?

I feel like LPSG is less commonly known than torrents.

Trust me, people really don’t. I had someone message me about how torrent downloading works. How are these people real and on the internet :skull:? How are you on this site and not know what a torrent is?

I feel like LPSG is less commonly known than torrents.
I'm from a heavily-torrent oriented generation (and country as well lol) but I think some doesn't try torrent not just because they don't understand (Gen Z mostly) but because in many countries (Europe) the laws are crazy. You need a reliable VPN to avoid being targeted.

The generation issue plays a big chunk too. My younger sibling is probably the only in his entire group of friends who use torrent frequently

I'm from a heavily-torrent oriented generation (and country as well lol) but I think some doesn't try torrent not just because they don't understand (Gen Z mostly) but because in many countries (Europe) the laws are crazy. You need a reliable VPN to avoid being targeted.

The generation issue plays a big chunk too. My younger sibling is probably the only in his entire group of friends who use torrent frequently
Are your siblings on LPSG?