Finn jones

CanadianGuy2017

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
If he didn't have threesome with Landon and Julian yet, the latter's comments may suggest he already plans to do so:imp:
Yeah, I saw Julian's comment under Finn's photos. Julian posted "Fuuuuuuck" with a Melting Emoji.

Kizzo2002

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
If he didn't have threesome with Landon and Julian yet, the latter's comments may suggest he already plans to do so:imp:
Wait. Finn hangs out with this good looking couple? Interesting. If he hasn't done a threesome or at least something with Julian lol. This would indeed confirm that Finn is definitely straight or maybe Julian/partner isn't his type haha. Of course they could also be completely monogamous as well :)

Sad about Finn show being cancelled. He definitely worked hard. I wish he had put that much effort with Iron Fist. I think he learned his lesson from that experience.

Reactions: Lepophagus

Jason GayLight

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Wait. Finn hangs out with this good looking couple? Interesting. If he hasn't done a threesome or at least something with Julian lol. This would indeed confirm that Finn is definitely straight or maybe Julian/partner isn't his type haha. Of course they could also be completely monogamous as well :)
There are some pics of them here. They even have one where the 3 of the show their butts))))
Sad about Finn show being cancelled. He definitely worked hard. I wish he had put that much effort with Iron Fist. I think he learned his lesson from that experience.
He was eager to come back, and now that he's fit af and the writers' strike has ended, they can easily write Danny Rand into the Daredevil show. At least a cameo will be more than great for me))

DopeasaRope

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
There are some pics of them here. They even have one where the 3 of the show their butts))))

He was eager to come back, and now that he's fit af and the writers' strike has ended, they can easily write Danny Rand into the Daredevil show. At least a cameo will be more than great for me))
It would be nice to see Finn with Charlie again. This time though, instead of playing allies, their characters can fight eachother. Naked. And Covered in Oil.

Lepophagus

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
It would be nice to see Finn with Charlie again. This time though, instead of playing allies, their characters can fight eachother. Naked. And Covered in Oil.

There are plenty of good plots that could potentially lead to such a scene! If only Disney had the balls to do it.