Finn Wolfhard *new And Improved*

Are you kidding me? Straightest? uh?
Are you new to LPSG? These queens are so thirsty that any guy who even looks at another guy is automatically gay, hung like an ox(cuz that big dick energy *eye-roll), a power bottom and an alpha top all at the same time.

Are you new to LPSG? These queens are so thirsty that any guy who even looks at another guy is automatically gay, hung like an ox(cuz that big dick energy *eye-roll), a power bottom and an alpha top all at the same time.
And definitely cut or definitely uncut

Ok… but in this case it may seem accurate lol

Reactions: Bruxelles
Pfft, that's the same thing said in every post as well. Just drool and go on to the next sexy pic. Nobody here is going to get a piece of any of it anyways.
And who told you I want a piece of it anyways... Like ok? I am just saying He gives me gay vibes.

And who told you I want a piece of it anyways... Like ok? I am just saying He gives me gay vibes.
Why else would you be on this thread? Either they like what they see, or they are there to comment negative things about them. This isn't that deep, it's a website for celebrity nudes and fantasy after all. I'm just here because he's cute, but I also find it hilarious how there are always a lot of people who project what they want like when they say bottom vibes, or big-dick energy, it's just them seeing what they want to see and it's sadly funny.

Why else would you be on this thread? Either they like what they see, or they are there to comment negative things about them. This isn't that deep, it's a website for celebrity nudes and fantasy after all. I'm just here because he's cute, but I also find it hilarious how there are always a lot of people who project what they want like when they say bottom vibes, or big-dick energy, it's just them seeing what they want to see and it's sadly funny.
Excuse me? The fact that I’m in his threat doesn’t mean I want to be with him… what the hell? This is a forum, his topic came out and I was curious about the first pics and asked if they were real… and said he gives me gay vibes.

I did not anticipate the glasses doing as much for me as they are, but here I am, sitting outside of a restaurant waiting for my boner to go down so I can walk in and pick up my order. Thanks, Finn, very helpful

EDIT: Honestly, it's everything about that first picture. The long neck, the jawline, the short but not too short hair, the hint of bare chest... Damn it. And I had just started to calm down...