Finn Wolfhard *new And Improved*

Finn's an interesting case. Sometimes he seems really shy about his body, sometimes not at all. I wonder if he's a little self-conscious about his... fuck, what do you call it, the chest hole thing? When your chest is slightly sunken in the middle? I had a friend in college who had that and almost never took his shirt off because he felt like people were weirded out by it (I don't think anyone actually cared, but you know how your mind can mess with you).

Finn's an interesting case. Sometimes he seems really shy about his body, sometimes not at all. I wonder if he's a little self-conscious about his... fuck, what do you call it, the chest hole thing? When your chest is slightly sunken in the middle? I had a friend in college who had that and almost never took his shirt off because he felt like people were weirded out by it (I don't think anyone actually cared, but you know how your mind can mess with you).
We call that a bird chest where I'm from lol

I think we are going to see a lot more of him once ST ends. Here’s hoping
we hardly see anything of him in between filming seasons. idk what makes you think the end of the show will be any different