Finn Wolfhard *new And Improved*

Y'all. It is a repost of a new SNL sketch. It is posted on the limited timer of his IG story. It is not some big hint lol
Why did he post it though? Genuine question. He almost never uses Instagram for anything outside of promos. Just look at his account page. In order from the top, we have:

- Fragrance promo.
- Movie he's in.
- Show he's in.
- Show he's filming.
- Birthday picture that wasn't even posted by him, but rather the sports arena he chose to celebrate it in.
- Movie he's in.
- Fragrance promo.
- Cartoon he's in VERY briefly.
- Movie he's in.
- Song he made.
- A seemingly random picture he took in San Francisco, what appears to be the first actual candid photo on this page... until you click to read the caption and realize it's just a promo for the hotel he stayed at, complete with their slogan in the hashtags.

Seriously, dude just does not use Instagram. I'm not even entirely sure he runs his own page, I think he's said once that his dad runs it. So I'm curious as to what the skit was about. Is somebody he knows in it?

Why did he post it though? Genuine question. He almost never uses Instagram for anything outside of promos. Just look at his account page. In order from the top, we have:

- Fragrance promo.
- Movie he's in.
- Show he's in.
- Show he's filming.
- Birthday picture that wasn't even posted by him, but rather the sports arena he chose to celebrate it in.
- Movie he's in.
- Fragrance promo.
- Cartoon he's in VERY briefly.
- Movie he's in.
- Song he made.
- A seemingly random picture he took in San Francisco, what appears to be the first actual candid photo on this page... until you click to read the caption and realize it's just a promo for the hotel he stayed at, complete with their slogan in the hashtags.

Seriously, dude just does not use Instagram. I'm not even entirely sure he runs his own page, I think he's said once that his dad runs it. So I'm curious as to what the skit was about. Is somebody he knows in it?
Yes. He might have posted this because, say, of his friend who was in it. This very strict use of Instagram mainly for promotions is an argument against Finn using it for hints about his sexuality. On the other hand... Who knows. Finn could've been drunk last night and decided to post something totally random. :innocent:

If there's any evidence he's bi, it's that one DnD game he did with other ST cast members where he went super hard on hitting on a female NPC that reeked of desperately trying to convince people he was straight. :p

And even that's a massive stretch.

Great to know we can openly thirst over Finn in Frozen Afterlife now though.

If there's any evidence he's bi, it's that one DnD game he did with other ST cast members where he went super hard on hitting on a female NPC that reeked of desperately trying to convince people he was straight. :p

And even that's a massive stretch.

Great to know we can openly thirst over Finn in Frozen Afterlife now though.
Well, Finn had a girlfriend (who dissipated somewhere, it seems like she has a new boyfriend for a while now).

Well, Finn had a girlfriend (who dissipated somewhere, it seems like she has a new boyfriend for a while now).
I mean, I'm bisexual, but in high school I very much made as many references to being into girls as possible to keep the liking guys part a secret (badly). I can see Finn doing the same.

Which means the mods are playing better safe than sorry. So until there's confirmation his character is 18, stuff from the movie can't be posted
What would being "sorry" even look like in this context? Not taking the piss here, genuine curiosity. Even in the US I can't picture possible legal consequences for this type of thing.

Reactions: Hothakubi
What would being "sorry" even look like in this context? Not taking the piss here, genuine curiosity. Even in the US I can't picture possible legal consequences for this type of thing.
Why don't you ask mods? They have their reasons, and they don't tend to explain themselves to most of us.