First threesome (my girls first big cock)

VIIby5

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
While technically you may be correct with some women wanting to get filled and a bit stretched, it's not all women and there comes a point where it can be too much and painful for women.

The really important thing that you have to keep in mind is that dick size is way down the list of what's important to most women in a relationship.
All true but quality sex is also very important in a relationship. Every woman has an optimal size for maximum satisfaction. Unfortunately in most cases average (especially girth) isnt their optimum it seems. I just hate feeling inferior and letting my wife down in the size department.

Solsearch

Cherished Member
Media
Sioux Falls (South Dakota, United States)
Sexuality
No Response
Like everyone else is saying, thanks very much for your honest opinions and feedback about dick size and sex, it gives us some insight about your experiences.

Like you said penis size is not a priory in a relationship and there's so many other factors like chemistry, skill, communication etc for good sex.

On a technical note in your experience and maybe women in general, I've read that when women get turned on and horny, they develop a kind of craving to feel their vagina filled(I'm not necessarily saying stuffed) with a penis or fingers or something else, is that accurate?

Are you and mhtach still a couple together, but in a open relationship?
We plan to stay together and we live together. I'm sure you can tell I've had my fill so to speak. It's not that the experiences fulfilled me its that the entire process has become a cycle that I just do not find enjoyable. The experiences I've had thus far were only sexual. They left me feeling very indifferent. Mhtach has gone off on his own with women and has explained to me that he needs to connect with them and spend time and he talks to them quite often and sees them as part of his life. That was never my experience with this. I couldn't tell you where any of these men are today. Which honestly I believed in the beginning to be a good thing but, it's not sustainable.
All true but quality sex is also very important in a relationship. Every woman has an optimal size for maximum satisfaction. Unfortunately in most cases average (especially girth) isnt their optimum it seems. I just hate feeling inferior and letting my wife down in the size department.
I think every woman, as well as every man, has a list of priority items in a relationship. Quality sex is definitely on most people if not everyone's list. There are options in a relationship to be "maximally satisfied" with toys and the exploration of fantasies together with a bull.
I do wonder how much emphasis your wife puts on this versus the emphasis you put on it. I speak in generalities but more often that not, a woman who is emotionally satisfied and happy with you finds you to be enough no matter the size and is likely to willingly try new things or suggest them to you. Just because bigger dicks exist, does not mean she desires them or needs them to be as you call it "maximally satisfied"
I found, for myself, desiring slower passionate connected sex with my heart in it...versus the disconnected multiple orgasm sex with a big dick guy whom I did not know and usually left me in pain for a few days after. Lol
I'm not complaining I am just speaking the truth as I've lived it. I suppose many women who do this or try it have different experiences and can never go back to a normal size or smaller sized dick.

Coronahead

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
We plan to stay together and we live together. I'm sure you can tell I've had my fill so to speak. It's not that the experiences fulfilled me its that the entire process has become a cycle that I just do not find enjoyable. The experiences I've had thus far were only sexual. They left me feeling very indifferent. Mhtach has gone off on his own with women and has explained to me that he needs to connect with them and spend time and he talks to them quite often and sees them as part of his life. That was never my experience with this. I couldn't tell you where any of these men are today. Which honestly I believed in the beginning to be a good thing but, it's not sustainable.

I think every woman, as well as every man, has a list of priority items in a relationship. Quality sex is definitely on most people if not everyone's list. There are options in a relationship to be "maximally satisfied" with toys and the exploration of fantasies together with a bull.
I do wonder how much emphasis your wife puts on this versus the emphasis you put on it. I speak in generalities but more often that not, a woman who is emotionally satisfied and happy with you finds you to be enough no matter the size and is likely to willingly try new things or suggest them to you. Just because bigger dicks exist, does not mean she desires them or needs them to be as you call it "maximally satisfied"
I found, for myself, desiring slower passionate connected sex with my heart in it...versus the disconnected multiple orgasm sex with a big dick guy whom I did not know and usually left me in pain for a few days after. Lol
I'm not complaining I am just speaking the truth as I've lived it. I suppose many women who do this or try it have different experiences and can never go back to a normal size or smaller sized dick.
Thanks Solsearch, it's always refreshing to hear your point of view. I'm in a dead bedroom situation myself , been married for 25 years and sexless for over a decade, mainly due to my wife's health issues.

I've never cheated or had sex with anyone else, so it's been a very long time with just masturbation, lol.

My wife and I have discussed myself finding a fwb for the missing sex part of my life, and she's ok with it.

I haven't pursed this because I think that I'm like you, where I would need a emotional connection and friendship(maybe like mhtach is doing?).

I don't think that my wife has seriously though about how jealous and left out she would feel, as well as myself possibly falling in love with the fwb.

I've also heard that the last thing that you want to expose a sexless marriage to is this type of dynamic.

So I feel for those reasons I haven't looked for sex outside of my marriage as it may cause the marriage to unravel.

On top of all this it's probably really difficult for a 50s Male to find a fwb, I'd guess.

I'd be interested in hearing your experiences and opinions about it, Thanks.

Reactions: BillM

Solsearch

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Thanks Solsearch, it's always refreshing to hear your point of view. I'm in a dead bedroom situation myself , been married for 25 years and sexless for over a decade, mainly due to my wife's health issues.

I've never cheated or had sex with anyone else, so it's been a very long time with just masturbation, lol.

My wife and I have discussed myself finding a fwb for the missing sex part of my life, and she's ok with it.

I haven't pursed this because I think that I'm like you, where I would need a emotional connection and friendship(maybe like mhtach is doing?).

I don't think that my wife has seriously though about how jealous and left out she would feel, as well as myself possibly falling in love with the fwb.

I've also heard that the last thing that you want to expose a sexless marriage to is this type of dynamic.

So I feel for those reasons I haven't looked for sex outside of my marriage as it may cause the marriage to unravel.

On top of all this it's probably really difficult for a 50s Male to find a fwb, I'd guess.

I'd be interested in hearing your experiences and opinions about it, Thanks.
I never knew that about you, thank you for sharing that. You sound very devoted to your wife. Let me share a little but about my first marriage. We were together for about a year before he got diagnosed with cancer. Our sex life was decent (he was a bit repressed because he was a virgin and a mormon by faith) but once he started his treatment, our entire marriage changed. I was sexually active before deciding to be with him and I desired sex quite often. At first i did nothing, it was almost like it all shut off for me because there were more important things to focus on (ie him surviving) and then as the years went by I started to desire sex and the connection that it brought us. That could never be brought back, at least for us. I found that I was able to focus on emotional fulfillment and once that dwindled (it took several years, almost 9) I decided that I couldn't be in a sexless and emotionally unfulfilled relationship.
It sounds like you are emotionally all in on your wife still and that she likely is there with you, which is a blessing.
I have to say that it extremely hard to navigate having your partner involved in sexual and/or emotional relationships with others. I never was exposed to this prior to meeting mhtach. In my prior relationships if I wanted to cheat, got to the point of action or felt like I wanted or was exicted by someone else I left that relationship as quick as I could. Also, to my knowledge, I was never cheated on in any of them.
I go back and forth about openness. Your wife is a wonderful woman for even discussing that possibility with you, it is not for the faint of heart. It can hurt. It can be gut wrenching. Hearing about it can be absolute torture as well as your thoughts in the moment that it's happening...even when you've given your permission. You are smart to care for your wife's feelings because they can be detrimental to the health of your relationship. She could also have a completely different reaction and enjoy that you're able to get a little satisfaction now and then. Maybe it could bring you closer. And honestly maybe all of this can happen at different times.
If she is willing to allow you to have a fwb sort then I would 100% suggest having a bit of companionship along with it. What will leave your wife feeling like she's being left out is being secretive and not discussing things with her.
I wouldn't count yourself out on age.

Gj816

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Wait, did I miss something or do I understand that match and you are still together, but he's pursuing other women?
It sounds like that you regret where your relationship has ended up. No judgment here. I understand that some guys feel inadequate in the dick department. If most men could only realize that size is just the luck of the genes and not something that they've done to gain it.

Are you two not sexually active with each other right now? I can see where bringing some guy into a relationship purely for sex without getting to know something about them would leave one feeling disconnected from the whole ordeal. Fantasies are seldom what we expect in reality.

Thanks for being so open about your experience.

Coronahead

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I never knew that about you, thank you for sharing that. You sound very devoted to your wife. Let me share a little but about my first marriage. We were together for about a year before he got diagnosed with cancer. Our sex life was decent (he was a bit repressed because he was a virgin and a mormon by faith) but once he started his treatment, our entire marriage changed. I was sexually active before deciding to be with him and I desired sex quite often. At first i did nothing, it was almost like it all shut off for me because there were more important things to focus on (ie him surviving) and then as the years went by I started to desire sex and the connection that it brought us. That could never be brought back, at least for us. I found that I was able to focus on emotional fulfillment and once that dwindled (it took several years, almost 9) I decided that I couldn't be in a sexless and emotionally unfulfilled relationship.
It sounds like you are emotionally all in on your wife still and that she likely is there with you, which is a blessing.
I have to say that it extremely hard to navigate having your partner involved in sexual and/or emotional relationships with others. I never was exposed to this prior to meeting mhtach. In my prior relationships if I wanted to cheat, got to the point of action or felt like I wanted or was exicted by someone else I left that relationship as quick as I could. Also, to my knowledge, I was never cheated on in any of them.
I go back and forth about openness. Your wife is a wonderful woman for even discussing that possibility with you, it is not for the faint of heart. It can hurt. It can be gut wrenching. Hearing about it can be absolute torture as well as your thoughts in the moment that it's happening...even when you've given your permission. You are smart to care for your wife's feelings because they can be detrimental to the health of your relationship. She could also have a completely different reaction and enjoy that you're able to get a little satisfaction now and then. Maybe it could bring you closer. And honestly maybe all of this can happen at different times.
If she is willing to allow you to have a fwb sort then I would 100% suggest having a bit of companionship along with it. What will leave your wife feeling like she's being left out is being secretive and not discussing things with her.
I wouldn't count yourself out on age.
Thanks Solsearch, sounds like some very wise advice, you're right this isn't something to be taken lightly or to disregard my wife's feelings.

Relationships are so complex and you never know what is going to happen when you tinker with a fundamental part of them. You and mhtach are in a open relationship together.

Do you have a sense of why either one of you are pursuing this? You both seem to enjoy sex together, why did you or him think it was necessary?

Appreciate your feedback, thank you.

Solsearch

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Thanks Solsearch, sounds like some very wise advice, you're right this isn't something to be taken lightly or to disregard my wife's feelings.

Relationships are so complex and you never know what is going to happen when you tinker with a fundamental part of them. You and mhtach are in a open relationship together.

Do you have a sense of why either one of you are pursuing this? You both seem to enjoy sex together, why did you or him think it was necessary?

Appreciate your feedback, thank you.
I don't pursue it, that's why in a previous message I mentioned that I'm trying to figure out my own identity in it. I've tried a few things, talked to a few people who have open relationships, talked to people who aren't involved with anyone but might be looking for a fwb and also I've talked to people who want to cheat.
None of it really is something I have a desire to explore at the moment. If I desired something in the future I would just have to ask and the likely outcome would be that I'd get to explore it and I assume I'd get bored of it after awhile too. Lol. Human nature at its finest.
But I don't come from a place of need, it would only be a want. I can't say that right now I want something I do not already have.
That's all I've got. As far as me not being happy with my relationship, that surely isn't the case.

Hardybob

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Can I get some opinions on what you think this size is? Funny story about this guy. He's messaging a friend of mind and he's really aggressive. Talks a ton about how big his dick is and how she will only be able to take half of it. He's really into getting cock worshipped, like he's coming off as a huge asshole and that's all he call talk about is how much she's gonna love it. Noones buying it. I managed to get ahold of his pics. Let's see if you guys have the same opinion as me.
It’s 6.5 long and no more than 4.75 girth is my guess!

Reactions: BillM

Ranxerox

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wow, I just read this whole thread tonight... shaking my head the whole time because I was working in Sioux Falls when this was going down! :expressionless:

But, sounds like I am probably too skinny anyway. :skull:

Roxx.

P.S. @Solsearch - I would have thought the tattoo guy would have been your goto guy now? That's a monster. Did you get any pics of video from that encounter?

Reactions: Robbie128

Robbie128

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I keep asking her if she ready to do it again. But she says it's like an amusement park. It's fun and really exciting but you don't want to be there every day :joy::laughing: she enjoyed it but she couldn't handle the depth. She said she could do without the pain afterwards. I told her just to tell him not to pound so deep.
Hello there. I haven't read this whole thread yet but just enough to see that in the beginning that you had to put up with a load of timewasters and arrogant arseholes.
I could tell you quite a lot about trying to find suitable guys for my Woman.
I had my first mfm 3some with my best friend joining my first serious Girlfriend and myself. We did about 5 or 6 sessions altogether as 3somes and after the first 2 3somes. I agreed to let her see him on a 1 to 1 with me not present. After that the 3somes were even better because she'd got to know him better intimately.
I was 19 then. It had nothing to do with cock size then. We were pretty much equal. I was 6.5 x 5.6 then.
(I started using a traction device in 2016 and have gained length and girth. I'm up to 7.5 x 5.8/5.9 now and still trying for more gain).

It was 20 years later in 2000, I met a Woman who would become my Wife in 2008. We discussed or sexual history very openly and I was curious if she'd experienced any big cock. She'd had quite a few sexual partners.

It turns out that there were a few guys that were between 7 and 7.5 in her past.
We then talked about having mfm 3somes about a year into our relationship and I was the same as you.
I was very excited about the idea of watching her have sex with a guy or guys that were up in the 8 inch region and she was very interested in size especially as she'd had reasonably big before I'd met her and liked the idea of experiencing her biggest cock yet.

We advertised in several different places.
It took a while. We had bullshitters, timewasters and guys that didn't understand basic respect and we just dismissed them. My Woman didn't take any crap. She'd tell them to fuck off.

Between 2001 and 2007. We had 15 male guests. Our first was 5 3somes with my old friend who'd fucked my Girlfriend some 20 years before
Of the 15 guys. There were some great guys. A few we saw more than once and one guy with a thick 8.5 inches with a nice thick girth. He was our guest on 5 occasions.
One guy that had 7.5 maybe 7.6 with a good girth. She said to me afterwards that he was equal to her biggest lover in her younger years.
There were a few others around that size and 5 that were either close to 8 or a bit bigger.
This one guy Andy had a thick 8.5 inches and she said to him that it was by far the biggest cock she'd experienced.

Since my size gain up to 7.5. I'm at least equal to the bigger of her ex partners/lovers. However. I'm going to try to bring it up in conversation again and I'd hope we could meet a suitable guy with a decent thick 8.5 or even inches.
That would be still 1 or 1.5 inches bigger than me.
I totally get you.
It's okay watching your Woman with a guy that is roughly equal to you in size but it's far more exciting when the guy is 1 or 2 inches bigger.

My Wife does like bigger than average cock. Sure. She's had plenty of guys with 5 or 6 inches but because her first serious Boyfriend had about 7.5 and reasonably girthy. That's what she really likes and she is also pretty interested in an inch more than that.
I've seen her totally worshipping a cock that was 2 inches longer and a lot more thicker than mine. He was great about it.
He was playfully dominant with her but he didn't approach us full of arrogant bs.
She only goes for White guys. She just doesn't fancy Black guys. It's not racial prejudice. That's just her sexual preference.
We did have a few replies from Black guys and even if she did want some black cock. These guys were just too full of themselves.

I will read more of your thread but it's a lot of pages. I found it amazing that you were okay about your Woman going with guys without you being there.
I only allowed that to happen with my best friend and my first serious Girlfriend.

Robbie128

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Hello there. If you read my post above.
My Wife and I have had our own experiences regarding inviting other men into our sex life and it was 99% positive.
We were very choosy about who was invited into our situation.
I was okay with her having sex with big cocked guys while I watched or sometimes joined in.
I didn't desire that we invited women to join us.
We had some good times.

notsolittle

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Fun In Bed
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hello there. I haven't read this whole thread yet but just enough to see that in the beginning that you had to put up with a load of timewasters and arrogant arseholes.
I had my first mfm 3some with my best friend joining my first serious Girlfriend and myself. We did about 5 or 6 sessions altogether as 3somes and after the first 2 3somes. I agreed to let her see him on a 1 to 1 with me not present. After that the 3somes were even better because she'd got to know him better intimately.
I was 19 then. It had nothing to do with cock size then. We were pretty much equal. I was 6.5 x 5.6 then.
(I started using a traction device in 2016 and have gained length and girth. I'm up to 7.5 x 5.8/5.9 now and still trying for more gain).

It was 20 years later in 2000, I met a Woman who would become my Wife in 2008. We discussed or sexual history very openly and I was curious if she'd experienced any big cock. She'd had quite a few sexual partners.

It turns out that there were a few guys that were between 7 and 7.5 in her past.
We then talked about having mfm 3somes about a year into our relationship and I was the same as you.
I was very excited about the idea of watching her have sex with a guy or guys that were up in the 8 inch region and she was very interested in size especially as she'd had reasonably big before I'd met her and liked the idea of experiencing her biggest cock yet.

It took a while. We had bullshitters, timewasters and guys that didn't understand basic respect and we just dismissed them. My Woman didn't take any crap. She'd tell them to fuck off.

Between 2001 and 2007. We had 15 male guests. Our first was 5 3somes with my old friend who'd fucked my Girlfriend some 20 years before
Of the 15 guys. There were some great guys. A few we saw more than once and one guy with a thick 8.5 inches with a nice thick girth. He was our guest on 5 occasions.
One guy that had 7.5 maybe 7.6 with a good girth. She said to me afterwards that he was equal to her biggest lover in her younger years.
There were a few others around that size and 5 that were either close to 8 or a bit bigger.
This one guy Andy had a thick 8.5 inches and she said to him that it was by far the biggest cock she'd experienced.

Since my size gain up to 7.5. I'm at least equal to the bigger of her ex partners/lovers. However. I'm going to try to bring it up in conversation again and I'd hope we could meet a suitable guy with a decent thick 8.5 or even inches.
I totally get you.
It's okay watching your Woman with a guy that is roughly equal to you in size but it's far more exciting when the guy is 1 or 2 inches bigger.

My Wife does like bigger than average cock. Sure. She's had plenty of guys with 5 or 6 inches but because her first serious Boyfriend had about 7.5 and reasonably girthy. That's what she really likes and she is also pretty interested in an inch more than that.
I've seen her totally worshipping a cock that was 2 inches longer and a lot more thicker than mine. He was great about it.
He was playfully dominant with her but he didn't approach us full of arrogant bs.
She only goes for White guys. She just doesn't fancy Black guys. It's not racial prejudice. That's just her sexual preference.
We did have a few replies from Black guys and even if she did want some black cock. These guys were just too full of themselves.

I will read more of your thread but it's a lot of pages. I found it amazing that you were okay about your Woman going with guys without you being there.
I only allowed that to happen with my best friend and my first serious Girlfriend.
It has always been a big fantasy of mines to be the 3rd guy with the 3rd leg :p:D
Ive been chatting with a nice young couple who are looking for someone with a big cock to satisfy her urges. Nothing has come of it so far :(

1randombeauty

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
G

I totally get you.

A great and very thoughtful response. Thank you. Sent you a pm.

Hm-squared

Experimental Member
Media
Omg I’m dying to know more about this. Flllip, just the thought of it. The thing is… my boyfriend, who teases about it all the time, with his friend, I’ve already got it all set up in my head, if he brought his friend over today, or any day, after a hard days work, and they just want to bang me, I would flipping love that routine! Being enjoyed by two men every now and then.

So flip, my boyfriend is on the edge - and what’s even sexier - to me anyway - I kind of want him to also use it as punishment, or disapproval, like after an argument…
Sigh….. I dunno what to do to make him sway officially. He keeps worrying about afterwards. It’s his friend, who apparently would be totally for it - I sometimes ‘satisfy myself’ with the image of his friends heads between my legs, and I have to obey.. sharing me with his friends… while he is watching, or participating- crazy dopamine! I hope I can talk like this here. I’m super new.

And I do have another question, but it relates to a woman. I am not sure which forum to post in, like lesbian/bisexual, sherbet, I’m not actually quite sure how any of the forums work ‍♀️

dducky

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Omg I’m dying to know more about this. Flllip, just the thought of it. The thing is… my boyfriend, who teases about it all the time, with his friend, I’ve already got it all set up in my head, if he brought his friend over today, or any day, after a hard days work, and they just want to bang me, I would flipping love that routine! Being enjoyed by two men every now and then.

So flip, my boyfriend is on the edge - and what’s even sexier - to me anyway - I kind of want him to also use it as punishment, or disapproval, like after an argument…
Sigh….. I dunno what to do to make him sway officially. He keeps worrying about afterwards. It’s his friend, who apparently would be totally for it - I sometimes ‘satisfy myself’ with the image of his friends heads between my legs, and I have to obey.. sharing me with his friends… while he is watching, or participating- crazy dopamine! I hope I can talk like this here. I’m super new.

And I do have another question, but it relates to a woman. I am not sure which forum to post in, like lesbian/bisexual, sherbet, I’m not actually quite sure how any of the forums work ‍♀️
Hello sexy
You can always post in "Womans Issues"
Explore and enjoy