Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hello everyone ,myself krishna and I am from India . Hope everything is good so today I am posting my first experience of sex , now I am 19 year old guy little chubby , brown , black hair and 6.5 inches black dick . Let's begin first time I experienced sex in my school and my classmate introduced me with blowjob ,fucking and handjob , so me and my friend was sitting in the corner seat at the last and I told my friend just for a joke that put your hand in my pocket (my dick is out my underwear) so he put his hand in my pocket , he touched my dick and start jerking it , this was my first time when some other person is masturbaiting me and I was in heaven but I told him to stop we were in a classroom after few days we changed are seats and we forgot about this incident after this we are having art and craft period and he was sitting in back so I saw him and go to him and asked him that do you know how to suck a dick , he answered can I suck your's I said no because we were in a classroom but then he unzipped my pants remove my dick and start sucking , ooh what a feeling that was my first time when someone is sucking my dick I told him let's go to washroom and finish it then we took permission and go washroom he sucked my dick so beautifully and then he offers Me to fuck , I can't say no to him and I started fucking him after few minutes we listen some shoe sound we quickly closed our pants and go into classroom after few days in games period when everyone is playing outside we decided to go in the classroom and finish the work that we started that day , we both go inside the classroom (no one is inside class) and he sucked my cock for 15-20 min and give me a handjob and then I told him I am about to cum he put my dick in his mouth and started sucking it very fast on that I came so hard in his mouth and he drank every drop of my cum . After this incident we do sex many time but after one year he left the school and I am miss him so badly so that I can fuck him again .
Thankyou so much , this I my first time experience of sex , I do sex many time like with my neighbour , friends and some from grindr .