He’s 25Nah feels like he did the plastic surgery as we all know for months
But in the last few weeks he has decided to use makeup (or a strong skin instagram filter) something completely fine, he's in his mid 30s so obviously he will try to keep looking 20 as long as he can
Nobody believes thatHe’s 25
The lip fillers are hideous, I'm sorry.he is changing more and more into a plastic doll, sad to see…
View attachment 164891171
He doesn't have a young face but I agree.Nobody believes that
Someone in 2021 or 22 posted a picture of his entire highschool class saying they went together in germany and he said he was 31 back then
Now we're I'm 2025
He's just a dude in his 30s who has a young face and takes care of himself
The lip fillers are hideous, I'm sorry.
Botched job.
What icky stories?When he feels like it, he knows how to put some good content out. But I ain't never paying for it again while those hideous watermarks are displayed all over. But to be fair, I ain't never paying again after all those icky stories about his behavior that have been shared around.
Apart from that, that ass never seeing a cock penetrate the anus it is guarding is truly a reason to cry and wallow in sadness.
Does he check this thread for real?We know you're here, Narad. Grow back the body hair.
Yep!
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.