Gold
Media
Miami Beach, Florida, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Looking to service an intact cock, LAKELAND
I’m in Miami Beach. Would love to be serviced by you while you stroke your cock. Also would love to smell yours. I’m always fascinated by a man’s scent. I a host or travel. Masculine, discreet and real 8 uncut inches.

Reactions: Jesse479

adoniscubano

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Miami Beach, Florida, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Miami Beach. I can host or travel up to Fort Lauderdale. 420 friendly. I like to have a drink after work... and chill at my place. Not in the gay scene. Very masculine with a deep voice. Attracted to masculinity. Would love to meet a gentleman older than 40 years. Uncut if possible. But really not important. Very curious about playing with other hung men. Not looking for bottoms. I’m not into anal sex. But mostly into Mutual oral and mutual jerk off. Turned on by a hung man servicing me. Smelling an uncut dick.... lots of body contact.
View attachment IMG_1112.MP4

Attachments

kolipow

Loved Member
Media
Miami Beach. I can host or travel up to Fort Lauderdale. 420 friendly. I like to have a drink after work... and chill at my place. Not in the gay scene. Very masculine with a deep voice. Attracted to masculinity. Would love to meet a gentleman older than 40 years. Uncut if possible. But really not important. Very curious about playing with other hung men. Not looking for bottoms. I’m not into anal sex. But mostly into Mutual oral and mutual jerk off. Turned on by a hung man servicing me. Smelling an uncut dick.... lots of body contact.

Mmmhh we want cum video. Yummy :p

Reactions: GayGay21

Sexiboi01

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay