FLORIDA Roll Call

soopersuckr

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Xtube famous gloryhole traveling around the state for work. I set up discreet gloryhole at an air bnb. Tested frequently for safety, clean and hygenic. you must be 8"+ and discreet. hmu on here, kik: soopersuckr, twitter: @thesoopersuckr

find me at work here:
soopersuckr's Amateur Sex Videos - Xtube.com

bjxprt4m

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Anybody hosting a JO/edge session in the Tampa Bay Area?
I did not have any specific plans to host a J/O party but could easily do it on short notice. I have a BIG SCREEN TV hooked up to the 'Net so we could watch most any sort of videos imaginable. Daytimes are best for me. I am at the north end of Dale Mabry.

ixsna

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
I did not have any specific plans to host a J/O party but could easily do it on short notice. I have a BIG SCREEN TV hooked up to the 'Net so we could watch most any sort of videos imaginable. Daytimes are best for me. I am at the north end of Dale Mabry.
might have to take you up on this

Discreetdude0699

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yes