Flux AI - open source AI image generator

1727388549857.jpg
1727388614974.jpg
1727388643855.jpg
1727388680641.jpg
1727388701076.jpg
1727388816981.jpg

Frame from 2002 UK TV sitcom, peering through secret hole in wall, edges blurred, after-watershed, shameless moment, 20 year old male, muscle jock, bare slutty legs and back, all flesh visible l, from back, in bathroom, standing in bath tub with shower, shower curtain, looking to side at viewer, hunk showing off, peep hole

Frame from 2002 UK TV sitcom, peering through secret hole in wall, in locker room communal shower, edges blurred, after-watershed, shameless moment, 20 year old males, muscle jocks, bare slutty legs and back, all flesh visible l, from back, standing in locker room tiles with shower, looking to side at viewer, hunks showing off, peep hole

Frame from 2002 UK TV sitcom, peering through secret hole in wall, edges blurred, after-watershed, shameless moment, 20 year old male, muscle jock, bare slutty legs and back, all flesh visible l, from back, in bathroom, notices being watched, standing in bath tub with shower, shower curtain, looking to side at viewer, hunk showing off, peep hole, looking back at viewer

Frame from 2002 UK TV sitcom, peering through secret hole in wall, edges blurred, after-watershed, shameless moment, 20 year old male, muscle jock, bare slutty legs and back, all flesh visible l, towel over shoulder, from back, in bathroom, standing in bath tub with shower, shower curtain, looking to side at viewer, hunk showing off, peep hole

Frame from 2002 UK TV sitcom, peering through a drilled hole in wall, edges blurred, after-watershed, shameless moment, 20 year old male, muscle jock, bare slutty legs and back, all flesh visible l, from back, in bathroom, standing in bath tub with shower, shower curtain, looking to side at viewer, hunk showing off, peep hole

Frame from 2002 UK TV sitcom, peering through a drilled hole in wall, edges blurred, after-watershed, shameless moment, 20 year old male, muscle jock, bare slutty legs and back, all flesh visible l, from back, in bathroom, standing in bath tub with shower, shower curtain, drinking can of beer, hunk showing off, peep hole

1727389023363.jpg
1727389118828.jpg
1727389153814.jpg
1727389181391.jpg

Frame from 2002 UK TV soap, shameless moment, 20 year old male, muscle jock, bare slutty legs and back, all flesh visible l, from back, standing in front of clothed two male friends, friends laughing at him, taking pictures of him, pointing finger to lower back, motion blur, turning head around, laughing cheeky expression, muscular thighs, very expose slutty, analog TV, British TV, hunk showing off, index finger pointed to protruding behind

Frame from 2002 UK TV sitcom, after-watershed, shameless moment, 20 year old male, muscle jock, bare slutty legs and back, all flesh visible l, from back, outside front house door, frantically attempting to open, panicked face, standing in front of clothed two male friends, friends laughing at him, taking pictures of him, pointing finger to lower back, motion blur, turning head around, laughing cheeky expression, muscular thighs, very expose slutty, analog TV, outside of house, British TV, hunk showing off, index finger pointed to protruding arch behind

Frame from 2002 UK TV sitcom, after-watershed, shameless moment, 20 year old male, muscle jock, bare slutty legs and back, all flesh visible l, from back, outside front house door, frantically attempting to open, panicked face, standing in front of clothed two male friends, friends laughing at him, taking pictures of him, pointing finger to lower back, motion blur, turning head around, laughing cheeky expression, muscular thighs, very expose slutty, analog TV, outside of house, British TV, hunk showing off, index finger pointed to protruding arch behind

Frame from 2002 UK TV sitcom, after-watershed, shameless moment, 20 year old male, muscle jock, bare slutty legs and back, all flesh visible l, from back, outside front house door, frantically attempting to open, panicked face, standing in front of clothed two male friends, friends laughing at him, taking pictures of him, pointing finger to lower back, motion blur, turning head around, laughing cheeky expression, muscular thighs, very expose slutty, analog TV, outside of house, British TV, hunk showing off, smug reaction, index finger pointed to protruding arch behind

Attachments

I have Flux installed locally now and it is so different to Bing and even Runware's Flux, especially in how it reads your prompts? For the last pic I had him inside a fire station and it gave me a good background but most other backgrounds are so empty, it's probably got to do with how I write the prompt. I was not expecting it to be so difficult and have a learning curve though, whereas Bing is super intuitive. Also inpainting really is amazing, but it can be frustrating with the wait times and waiting to get an actually good result, it helps to paint a bigger area I think, pics 1, 6, 8, 9 and 10 were ones I fixed the cocks for. It often struggles with more than one naked man in the pic.
f1.png

f2.png

f3.png

f4.png

f5.png

f6.png

f7.png

f8.png

f9.png

f10.png

Jail fun

jtthnhhtta18.jpg
jnwvzxxcll.jpg
jkkhy0075yg.jpg
jjhhjjhhiiek.jpg
jhthththaare.jpg
jhnvoiivn501.jpg
jhfnvookvat.jpg
jgtpmmmu8983.jpg
jfrrewdcz.jpg
jtvrnadsvnzzzz.jpg

Made in fastflux.ai
The images are relatively low-quality but it is extremely fast, so you can produce many and select the good ones.

trick: If you type a celebrity name, you may not get a recognizable face, but it can be a mean to get the the general look-a-like you are looking for.

gay erotic movie shot, many characters, gay orgy, gay bukkake, many tattooed young strong muscular tall black men and a naked slim beautiful short young man of 18 years, packed, terrible tension at creepy jail showers, one black man grabs him against their legs, another black man embraces him, another black man hugs him, sexually aroused, rough, blowjob, nudity, embrace, hug, push, rough gay sex, intense, brutal, gay love, cuddle, very close, exposed thighs, another black man grabs his head, touched by all, another black man kisses his butt, side view, ecstasy, orgasm, side view, dark night

I have Flux installed locally now and it is so different to Bing and even Runware's Flux, especially in how it reads your prompts? For the last pic I had him inside a fire station and it gave me a good background but most other backgrounds are so empty, it's probably got to do with how I write the prompt. I was not expecting it to be so difficult and have a learning curve though, whereas Bing is super intuitive. Also inpainting really is amazing, but it can be frustrating with the wait times and waiting to get an actually good result, it helps to paint a bigger area I think, pics 1, 6, 8, 9 and 10 were ones I fixed the cocks for. It often struggles with more than one naked man in the pic.
View attachment 145790221
View attachment 145790231
View attachment 145790251
View attachment 145790271
View attachment 145790281
View attachment 145790291
View attachment 145790301
View attachment 145790321
View attachment 145790371
View attachment 145790381
try tensor.art for mass production ….