For Bi Women Who Get Hot Watching Guys Make Out

TriplePoint PolyBi

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
So this is a question for the Bi-Mostly-Straight Women out there who 1) love themselves for being Bi and 2) Get hot when watching the guys make out.

For the other women who want just the one guy, I get it. Guys can be dicks, especially bi guys who hook up with other guys on the side and don't tell their wives/ GF's. Trouble is, that's just not me. I consider myself bi, mostly straight. Even in my wildest fantasies I'm totally, 100% all-in bi, but there has to be a woman there, too. Otherwise, nope, no other guy gets to touch me. I've gone to bi get-together events and have had gay and bi guys come on to me, but I turn them down as there wasn't a woman on the invite.

Background:

So growing up straight I adored the straight male fantasy of the first time I saw two women making out (I think it was in a Penthouse magazine, back when there were such things in my early 20's). I realized if they were to have any interest in me, they needed to be bi. Otherwise, I get it, there'd be no interest for me. I did have the pleasure of encountering a very highly orgasmic woman who came continuously (it seemed, there was no climax/recovery, just what seemed like continuous orgasms) for 4 hours straight. Hey, she needed it and I was young enough to to oblige. Then it dawned on me that there are some women who may need more than one partner to feel satisfied. Wow, I love female orgasms.

Then in my mid 30's I realized I was still eyeing the guys in the locker room and enjoying when they eyed me. I then realized I was bi myself. It was so strong that I had to accept it and enjoy the feeling, because I knew if I tried to repress the feelings things would get bad.

But I never hooked up with any guys and occasionally would admit to other bi women that I was bi myself. When I did, I had an instant connection with them. My heart loved them. Adored them. Bi guys, not so much, as I felt like I was cheating on myself if I just had sex with them without a woman present.

Question:

So I was happy to discover recently when I went to my local bi club that there were some women (and bi women--yay!) who get hot when they watch the guys make out. I had never thought about kissing a guy up to that point, but now the thought of me kissing and making out with a guy if it gets a woman hot (especially a bi woman) turns me on, and I'd love (the fantasy, at least) of making out with another bi guy while she rubs our hard dicks together.

So for the women who like that interaction where the two guys get her hot and we get hot watching her get hot, then love her (even more so if she's bi herself because there are some of us bi guys who absolutely adore bi women) my imagination is somewhat limited from a male perspective. (e.g., I love the concept of licking cock and clitoris at the same time. You may have other ideas.)

Is there anything you'd like as a bi woman to have us do for you that either 1) makes you feel loved? 2) gets you hot and wanting more? Or 3) both?

To the bi women who need long duration orgasms: I feel like I was made to love you, to share the guys who also adore you. I'm sorry that society forces the bi guys to go underground and cheat on you (and me) when they could have learned to love you instead.

Are there some bi women out there that love being loved by bi guys?

EllieRose

Legendary Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
So this is a question for the Bi-Mostly-Straight Women out there who 1) love themselves for being Bi and 2) Get hot when watching the guys make out.

For the other women who want just the one guy, I get it. Guys can be dicks, especially bi guys who hook up with other guys on the side and don't tell their wives/ GF's. Trouble is, that's just not me. I consider myself bi, mostly straight. Even in my wildest fantasies I'm totally, 100% all-in bi, but there has to be a woman there, too. Otherwise, nope, no other guy gets to touch me. I've gone to bi get-together events and have had gay and bi guys come on to me, but I turn them down as there wasn't a woman on the invite.

Background:

So growing up straight I adored the straight male fantasy of the first time I saw two women making out (I think it was in a Penthouse magazine, back when there were such things in my early 20's). I realized if they were to have any interest in me, they needed to be bi. Otherwise, I get it, there'd be no interest for me. I did have the pleasure of encountering a very highly orgasmic woman who came continuously (it seemed, there was no climax/recovery, just what seemed like continuous orgasms) for 4 hours straight. Hey, she needed it and I was young enough to to oblige. Then it dawned on me that there are some women who may need more than one partner to feel satisfied. Wow, I love female orgasms.

Then in my mid 30's I realized I was still eyeing the guys in the locker room and enjoying when they eyed me. I then realized I was bi myself. It was so strong that I had to accept it and enjoy the feeling, because I knew if I tried to repress the feelings things would get bad.

But I never hooked up with any guys and occasionally would admit to other bi women that I was bi myself. When I did, I had an instant connection with them. My heart loved them. Adored them. Bi guys, not so much, as I felt like I was cheating on myself if I just had sex with them without a woman present.

Question:

So I was happy to discover recently when I went to my local bi club that there were some women (and bi women--yay!) who get hot when they watch the guys make out. I had never thought about kissing a guy up to that point, but now the thought of me kissing and making out with a guy if it gets a woman hot (especially a bi woman) turns me on, and I'd love (the fantasy, at least) of making out with another bi guy while she rubs our hard dicks together.

So for the women who like that interaction where the two guys get her hot and we get hot watching her get hot, then love her (even more so if she's bi herself because there are some of us bi guys who absolutely adore bi women) my imagination is somewhat limited from a male perspective. (e.g., I love the concept of licking cock and clitoris at the same time. You may have other ideas.)

Is there anything you'd like as a bi woman to have us do for you that either 1) makes you feel loved? 2) gets you hot and wanting more? Or 3) both?

To the bi women who need long duration orgasms: I feel like I was made to love you, to share the guys who also adore you. I'm sorry that society forces the bi guys to go underground and cheat on you (and me) when they could have learned to love you instead.

Are there some bi women out there that love being loved by bi guys?
I get turned on watching my boyfriend touch another man penis.. He has only done it once and he was kinda of awkward.. hopefully he will let us do it again soon. Lol

TriplePoint PolyBi

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I get turned on watching my boyfriend touch another man penis.. He has only done it once and he was kinda of awkward.. hopefully he will let us do it again soon. Lol

It turns me on knowing you get turned on about doing that. What did you like about it? What was the best part for you?

I ask not to pry, I just want to get a woman's perspective so I know that i can get her hot, and that, in turn, gets me hot, so hopefully that gets her even more hot so we build the mutual excitement off of each others' arousal cues.

EllieRose

Legendary Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
It turns me on knowing you get turned on about doing that. What did you like about it? What was the best part for you?

I ask not to pry, I just want to get a woman's perspective so I know that i can get her hot, and that, in turn, gets me hot, so hopefully that gets her even more hot so we build the mutual excitement off of each others' arousal cues.
You should just call me so you can help me Cum lol

Reactions: JPEightGP