for the guys who only suck

primobolan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
For those guys out there that only like to suck cock. What gets you to suck a cock. Do you need to be attracted to the guy or is it just the cock that matters?

I ask because im going to be sucking my first soon. But in general when looking at a pic of a man. I dont notice anything else. Just his cock. In my mind i think if the cock appeals to me i dont think what the guy looked like would matter. Again this is how i think it would work with me since i have no practical experience. I tried to explain this to two seperate therapists. Both said you are bisexual but couldnt give me an explanation as to why my single interest is in the cock.

Ive always said if a cock appeared in front of me id be all over it. Which is why i was so tempted to hit a book store gh but i would not risk potential disease not knowing who was on the other side. Instead its taken me several years to work up the courage to become frienbds and get to know a guy that i will now experiment with

youdontknowme8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I'd say both are important. I mean if you are on your knees, many times you look up at his face. The main thing is that he lets me do the work. I don't need to be face fucked. If you want me to bottom, then let's do that. I don't mind if they stroke my hair or whatever.

mrscurva

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Not attracted so much to the guys as to the cock! I have got to have a desire to suck the cock no matter what the guy looks like. Not into guys, kissing etc. I am very attracted to a nice fat cock and love being a cocksucker at that time and place.

Reactions: Chris glen

lovesbbw1981

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Hi Primobolan. I joined so I could answer you lol. I'm a bi guy that really just likes to suck as well. I don't have any romantic interest in guys, and prefer women in pretty much every area. I just can't help loving to suck cock. So for me, the guy is less important than the cock he has (although I don't usually so no to cock LOL). I'd PREFER him to be a friend than a stranger, but I've done that too. Like youdontknowme8 said though, if I'm going to suck then I'M going to suck. I want to be in charge on it. If you can see my email in my profile then msg me if you'd like to talk or anything. If not then I'll check back here.

Reactions: deleted385913

Black_Frost

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Depends entirely upon whether I'm looking just for a casual encounter (all about the sex,) or something more intimate (about both the person and the sex.)

Of course, I may not count in your survey. I don't just suck. I also fuck ass, so....

sizehungry

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hi Primobolan. I joined so I could answer you lol. I'm a bi guy that really just likes to suck as well. I don't have any romantic interest in guys, and prefer women in pretty much every area. I just can't help loving to suck cock. So for me, the guy is less important than the cock he has (although I don't usually so no to cock LOL). I'd PREFER him to be a friend than a stranger, but I've done that too. Like youdontknowme8 said though, if I'm going to suck then I'M going to suck. I want to be in charge on it. If you can see my email in my profile then msg me if you'd like to talk or anything. If not then I'll check back here.

That describes me fairly well , i'm not into kissing guys or holding hands etc , but i absolutely love sucking , and being fucked hard by huge cock , even though i love women . The size thing is about both the challenge and the sensation , the beautiful mix of pleasure and pain that big cock sex can bring .Deep-throating a huge cock on a guy who's never experienced that before , gives me (and hopefully him ) a real sense of achievement and satisfaction . Having said that , if the guy is an arrogant , nasty , self obsessed smart ass , i doesn't matter how big his cock is . Would i go 100% gay if i found the right guy ? Yes , i probably would .

Reactions: Mike hutt

This is exactly how I feel. I have no desire to kiss a guy, cuddle a guy, or any anal play. I like the cock. That is it. I want to touch it, play with it, suck it and make it cum. Then I'm done. I don't even like receiving anything from a guy. Just like playing with a cock and make it cum. Females, I like doing absolutely everything with.

DukesFan

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I need to be attracted to the guy and he needs to be cut if that all plays out then I play with him....lol....

Reactions: deano-uk

oral

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
For me, like some of the other message posters here, I'm not interested in hugging, kissing and the like. I got a big buzz from meeting a total stranger once and would be interested in doing the same again. Being contacted and having a chat via messages helps to form a trust. Discretion is paramount but ultimately the feeling of having a nice warm cock in my mouth was so good.

Perhaps if I met someone again and it we got on well I could perhaps agree to be an anally penetrated but I wouldn't want to do the same to him.

This is exactly how I feel. I have no desire to kiss a guy, cuddle a guy, or any anal play. I like the cock. That is it. I want to touch it, play with it, suck it and make it cum. Then I'm done. I don't even like receiving anything from a guy. Just like playing with a cock and make it cum. Females, I like doing absolutely everything with.

Pretty much what he said.

MilkDaddy

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
On all accounts... depends on the guy. I'm very visually discerning.
A guy with what I consider a sexy body and cute face who has a small, but "nice" cock would be preferred over a guy I consider to have an unnatractive body/face but has a giant horsecock or a giant cock thats all mangled and strange.
The individual answers will be as various as sexuality itself.
Ignorance and assholishness is always a turn off- period

ricklo

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

I'm in the same page.... Is nice, because I thought I was the only one.
I consider myself Bi, but just because I really like cocks. I don't like the "whole" man.
I love to look at pics of cocks, but I don't like or I don't feel nothing looking at pics on men.
The best thing that could happen to me is to be in a 3some (MMF) and suck his cock at the same time with the women. Or suck the base of the cock while is inside the pussy..... :)