For those of you circumcised as adults, do you still remember your foreskin?

victor0316

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Been thinking about getting cut recently, and I read somewhere that guys that were cut later in life slowly forget the concept of their foreskin as years go by after the operation. I am wondering if this has happened to anyone. Since for me, the sight of seeing my glans exposed all the time feels like something I need to get adjusted to, which is why I have also been practicing training my foreskin to stay back permanently, to try to get used to the feeling and sight.

If you were cut as an adult or when you had a memory of it, do you now still remember how it felt with a foreskin? When you look in the mirror do you still feel weird when seeing your penis without your foreskin? Or has your mind considered this a "natural" look of your body?

I was cut a year ago, so it’s still pretty recent. I remember how jacking off and sex feels like, but not much else. I’ve gotten used to seeing it cut tbh, though I also used to pull my skin back like you.

I was cut 6 years ago so still reasonably recent.
As mentioned I used to also keep my skin retracted constantly as it was the look and feeling I wanted and preferred. I do however still remember what it looked and felt like covered. One particular thing I remember was the feeling of warmth when I would roll my foreskin forwards over my glans after it being exposed for a few days at a time. I can also remember the feeling of masturbating by rolling my foreskin over the head, which admittedly is the one and only thing I miss since being circumcised.

Looking down on my penis however is a familiar sight now as it was before, being retracted for 7 years while uncut and now 6 years post surgery, it feels very normal. I think all the excitement for me of being different was during that initial experimentation stage of pulling back.

Good question. I was cut in my 20s. I know how jerk off and sex was different. But don't remember how it felt. I have a big scar, so I wouldn't call it a natural look, but it's a look that I like and it's a more common look in the US.

Check my profile
Nice big cock May I ask why you did the circ? It didn’t look like phimosis.. what method was it; it looks healed nicely, better than some I’ve seen that looked like frankenstein scars

I was cut 6 years ago so still reasonably recent.
As mentioned I used to also keep my skin retracted constantly as it was the look and feeling I wanted and preferred. I do however still remember what it looked and felt like covered. One particular thing I remember was the feeling of warmth when I would roll my foreskin forwards over my glans after it being exposed for a few days at a time. I can also remember the feeling of masturbating by rolling my foreskin over the head, which admittedly is the one and only thing I miss since being circumcised.

Looking down on my penis however is a familiar sight now as it was before, being retracted for 7 years while uncut and now 6 years post surgery, it feels very normal. I think all the excitement for me of being different was during that initial experimentation stage of pulling back.
So by keeping pulled back you avoided the problem some have had of intense sensitivity; especially those that had severe phimosis and hadnt seen their glans in years or decades. There’s a site pulledback dot org for those that pull back but dont want a circ

as anyone had a phantom limb type of feeling after circumcision where it feels like the foreskin is still there? my husband as that and he says that it is really annoying.
I read about that on healthunlocked dot com. One guy said he thinks it’s because instead of the foreskin protecting the head now it’s the desensitized skin/keratinization. They used to have photos of before, healing, and final product but not anymore. Some were rather gruesome; others like the ZSR or laser/glue (no stitches) were more tolerable to look at. In UK they say they only do circ for medical reasons, for “free” (gov’t doctor) with no cosmetic choices. There are private docs with choices of high/tight, low/tight, with or without frenulum removal.

I was circumcised 18 months ago, but retracted for several years before then. You can see before and after pictures on my profile. No positive memories of my foreskin, sex of all types better now and prefer my head being fully exposed. Very much a personal thing and my own choice

I was circumcised 18 months ago, but retracted for several years before then. You can see before and after pictures on my profile. No positive memories of my foreskin, sex of all types better now and prefer my head being fully exposed. Very much a personal thing and my own choice
I wish I was never circumcised

I wish America wasn’t so pro men getting circumcised
Thanks to Kellogg for pushing that circ would discourage “evil, sinful” masturbation. Having your bare head rub 24/7 on clothes does the opposite, until the head keratinizes/callouses and you lose sensation

Thanks to Kellogg for pushing that circ would discourage “evil, sinful” masturbation. Having your bare head rub 24/7 on clothes does the opposite, until the head keratinizes/callouses and you lose sensation
You are not even cut. What do you know LOL

Reactions: B2TW2021