For those of you circumcised as adults, do you still remember your foreskin?

Adult circ here.

I had many issues with that skin which caused me nothing but grief. The frenulum was even a bigger problem and tore twice. That horrible thing caused me pain so the time. Circumcised everything is absolutely brilliant. To me there are only positives (aesthetics, function, better sex, hygiene, cum control, no irritation, on and on). I can’t think of one negative.

So when you think of it logically why do our parents leave that shit hood on after birth? They aren’t being kind. I think it should be absolutely mandatory to be cut asap after birth as a basic human right. Like how they clean up the umbilical cord. Don’t force us to live with it for almost half our lives and then have to get it dealt with as an adult when it’s a bigger deal.

I think the ZSR cut for adult jobs is the best result and so easy. Many dude do it themselves. I think if they handed out ZSR kits at high school there wouldn’t be one foreskin left in a year. Check out this dudes ZSR self circ link below. I almost blew my load when the handles came together and he let out a little whimper.

ZSR self circ
Insane DIY. No anesthesia? No sterile conditions? I get the technique as “no knife, no stitches, bloodless” and no chance of severing the head (yes it happens “oops!”). And now the pain sets in…