Foreskin

Would you be comfortable seeing and commenting honestly on my look?

Reactions: 7.25x6

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
More room for activities.

I like to put my tongue in his extra skin and swirl it around his dick head when he's getting hard. If I could do that when he's fully hard I'd be watching his face the entire time.

Eyeballs whirling, teste-balls twitching...

Yeah I'd have zero problem with that. If he's enjoying his body (and mine) with me and it's clean/healthy I'm good.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Mittimer

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I think it depends entirely on how much it fully covers. Is it fully covered but doesn't hang down with a bunch of extra skin? Or does it have a bit of a gonzo nose going on? Either way, it's just a dick, it's how you were born. I have zero complaints about natural anatomy on a Human, regardless of what it is. I do find all genitalia (male or female) slightly odd, though often pretty. The extra skin just would just be something that needs to be kept very clean. If it's clean, I'm cool with it.

Reactions: Antoniooo

I think it depends entirely on how much it fully covers. Is it fully covered but doesn't hang down with a bunch of extra skin? Or does it have a bit of a gonzo nose going on? Either way, it's just a dick, it's how you were born. I have zero complaints about natural anatomy on a Human, regardless of what it is. I do find all genitalia (male or female) slightly odd, though often pretty. The extra skin just would just be something that needs to be kept very clean. If it's clean, I'm cool with it.
Basically when I’m fully hard my foreskin still covers my bell end about half way

Reactions: Antoniooo