Found Pic of Dads Dick

bravesoldier

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Man, I wish I had a pic of how I remember seeing my Dad's cock. His cock is still my big cock role model to this day. It has left a permanent impression on me all these years. Very few photos I've seen come close to the appearance of his cock. It was the thickness and the seemingly one-of-a-kind, perfect length of his foreskin and the super masculine, ragged, large, puckered hole it created at the tip of his penis. Plus, me not having any idea what a foreskin was made it so much more than mesmerizing.

Cuteguy7986

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

erpap

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Man, I wish I had a pic of how I remember seeing my Dad's cock. His cock is still my big cock role model to this day. It has left a permanent impression on me all these years. Very few photos I've seen come close to the appearance of his cock. It was the thickness and the seemingly one-of-a-kind, perfect length of his foreskin and the super masculine, ragged, large, puckered hole it created at the tip of his penis. Plus, me not having any idea what a foreskin was made it so much more than mesmerizing.
My father is Italian and as a kid I would always see him walk around naked. Soft his cock hung nicely and in soft state was THICK and he is uncut. Always fascinated me. Always was curious how it looked hard, especially since it was so thick soft.

bravesoldier

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
My father is Italian and as a kid I would always see him walk around naked. Soft his cock hung nicely and in soft state was THICK and he is uncut. Always fascinated me. Always was curious how it looked hard, especially since it was so thick soft.
EXACT same for me. I never had the privilege of seeing it hard. I would have given anything to have seen it fully erect. I never was that close to Dad, mostly due to his ways, but I can definitely say a couple of things, he was a FINE looking man and was perfectly hung in my opinion.

erpap

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
EXACT same for me. I never had the privilege of seeing it hard. I would have given anything to have seen it fully erect. I never was that close to Dad, mostly due to his ways, but I can definitely say a couple of things, he was a FINE looking man and was perfectly hung in my opinion.
I wasn’t sexually attracted to my dad but I sure liked looking at a man’a cock in my youth. I saw my friends father once naked, he walked from the bathroom to his bedroom naked. He didn’t know I was waiting for my friend (his son) and he winked at me. Of course my imagination ran with that wink.