barehole4use

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
After a long time, i was surprised to see an email from the host from the cumdump parties on Friday evening asking me if i was willing to be a cumdump for anonymous men again to be fucked & filled up with cum NSA & masked.

I was asked to give my reply within 24 hours or asap, i was thinking will i be used by the foreign builders again but no this time the scenario was changed, this is the contents of the email that i received if i agree to the terms & conditions within the email.

I am to arrive at a designated house, the host will be present, i am to do as previously asked, undress put my clothes neatly folded in the corner of the room, instead of a bed or padded chair, this time there will be a fuck-bench with a mask waiting for me to take my place on the bench & then to be masked, if i agree i will be repeatedly fucked by anonymous students within this frat party for there 1st year initiation. I am allowed to use poppers & wear a jockstrap, sneakers & socks only & then to be masked.

I sent my acceptance on Saturday morning to come on time for Sunday afternoon.

I arrived on Sunday afternoon at the time requested, i rang the bell of the house, a big burly man opened the door, he was well fit & quite muscular, he put out his hand & said to me, you have never seen me but i am the host & you are welcome again as you always will be, he said to me follow me & i walked behind him inside the house.

It was decorated with some minimal furniture, the hallway was long with some mirrors on the wall, the atmosphere was dark toned with dark grey on the walls with some black highlights. We walked up to the first floor of the building & he showed me into a room, it was also dark in the room & placed on the end of the room was a curtain, behind the curtain was the fuckbench & a little further a chair in the corner next to a door half ajar leading to what i could see was a bathroom for cleaning up later as i was informed.

The host said to me, undress & take your place, things will start in the next 15mins, the room was good heated & not the cold space previously of the building site, i undressed & placed my clothes neatly folded on the chair, i went back to the bench in my jockstrap & socks "n" sneakers, i picked up the mask & smelled it again, i could smell leather & sex on the mask, i wondered now, was i the only one who used this mask or were there others....

I took my place on the fuck bench, the position was very good & comfortable my whole body was supported with my ass perked a little up & the space behind me in between my legs for someone to take there place & use me. I noticed the room started to slowly become more dimmed with less light, i put the mask over my head & closed the closure in the back of the mask.

Now i could see nothing, my other senses were heightened, i felt warmth on my whole body & could hear every sound, i waited patiently for the men to arrive, after a long time, i heard the door bell ring, i heard my host open the door & i heard voices, i heard some young voice say we are here for the cumdump, i heard many footsteps enter the building, the sounds of sneakers & shoes were coming closer to where i was.

The host told the men, he is in there waiting for you all to use him, you must all use him & fill him up with cum, i heard laughing & i heard the door to the room open, they started to enter the room coming closer to me, the curtain was opened & i felt a colder air against my ass cheeks.

I heard the footsteps around me, i heard belt buckles being loosened & i heard undressing, i am not sure how many young frat boys were in the room but i had the idea there was at least 10. I felt a pair of legs between mine & then i felt a a pair of hands on my ass cheeks pushing my ass cheeks apart exposing my wet lubed up hole, i felt his finger probing my hole, it felt good, i wiggled my ass up a little, letting him know i was willing for my fucking.

He inserted his thick finger inside my hole & started to finger fuck me open, he said out loud nice fuck hole, when my hole was open for him, he pulled out his finger & replaced his finger with his cock head, he started to slowly push inside me, it felt so good, he had a thick cock & i was sniffing my poppers opening up for the assault that was edging closer to me.

He was now fucking me rougher, then he came in closer towards me & started growling, he let go & started to pump me full of cum, there was a lot of jeering going on in the room too, his fellow frat friends were telling him to fuck me deep, fill my sluttly hole up etc & he did just that, i felt some big squirts being pumped deep inside me ass, my hole felt very wet with cum.

He pulled out his cock abruptly & the next fucker lined up, this continued for a long time, i was getting repeatedly fucked & i got filled up with cum each time, i knew i got fucked at least 20 times, i obviously got used at least 2 x times by each man & they used me to empty there balls in my willing cumdump hole, my ass was getting spanked sometimes too while a cock was buried deep inside me fucking me roughly while my hole was already full of cum, i could clearly hear & feel the sloppy sounds of a lot of cum in my wet sloppy hole.

This went on for over 1 hour & i think when they were done using me, i heard them saying that was fucking hot, we need to do this more, then i was told, we are going now cumdump, till next time we use you, i heard them dressing & i heard footsteps leaving the room, i heard the host telling them, leave the building silently & let me know for next time.

I heard the front door open & then everyone left & then the door i heard closing again. It was calm in the building again, i was still ass up on the bench, i waited till i could hear no sounds anymore, i heard the footsteps of the host approaching the room again, i felt the cold air as the curtain was opened, the host was coming closer towards me, i felt his big hands on my wet ass cheeks & he said to me.

I have not yet cum, i need to use you too, i heard him unbuckle his belt, he lowered his jeans & psuhed his meaty cock to my hole, i knw my hole was very wet & full of anon cum, he started to slowly push his cock inside me, his cock was big, was easily 9inches & thick too, my hole was loose after all the fucking, he slipped easily inside me.

He said to me, my hole is sweet, i am a born cumdump & with that he quickened his pace & started to fuck me with deep strokes, when he was ready after about 10mins of solid fucking, he held my waist closer to him & started to growl & he let go of his cum, his cock was buried deep inside me & he was squirting me full of more cum, i felt 8--9 big squirts, he had really pumped me full of more cum.

When he pulled out, he patted my ass cheeks & said to me, i never get bored fucking you, he told me to shower get dressed & leave, i heard him leave the room & i did as i was told.

When i left the building, it was just starting to get dark outside, the cold air against my face, it was good to be showered but i left some cum in my ass too, i love the feeling of cum in my ass, i walked home, luckily i lived not far from the building.

Monday morning i received a complimentary email, telling me i exceeded expectations once again & to wait for my next invite.

Hot story! It’s definitely a fantasy of mine, but I’m not sure I’d ever have had the balls to go through with it. I’ve also always wanted to be a bukakke boy…
That's exactly the fun of being blindfolded or in this case masked, you never know what or who you're going to get & that adds to the excitement.

• Love
Reactions: BoyToy696
After a long time, i was surprised to see an email from the host from the cumdump parties on Friday evening asking me if i was willing to be a cumdump for anonymous men again to be fucked & filled up with cum NSA & masked.

I was asked to give my reply within 24 hours or asap, i was thinking will i be used by the foreign builders again but no this time the scenario was changed, this is the contents of the email that i received if i agree to the terms & conditions within the email.

I am to arrive at a designated house, the host will be present, i am to do as previously asked, undress put my clothes neatly folded in the corner of the room, instead of a bed or padded chair, this time there will be a fuck-bench with a mask waiting for me to take my place on the bench & then to be masked, if i agree i will be repeatedly fucked by anonymous students within this frat party for there 1st year initiation. I am allowed to use poppers & wear a jockstrap, sneakers & socks only & then to be masked.

I sent my acceptance on Saturday morning to come on time for Sunday afternoon.

I arrived on Sunday afternoon at the time requested, i rang the bell of the house, a big burly man opened the door, he was well fit & quite muscular, he put out his hand & said to me, you have never seen me but i am the host & you are welcome again as you always will be, he said to me follow me & i walked behind him inside the house.

It was decorated with some minimal furniture, the hallway was long with some mirrors on the wall, the atmosphere was dark toned with dark grey on the walls with some black highlights. We walked up to the first floor of the building & he showed me into a room, it was also dark in the room & placed on the end of the room was a curtain, behind the curtain was the fuckbench & a little further a chair in the corner next to a door half ajar leading to what i could see was a bathroom for cleaning up later as i was informed.

The host said to me, undress & take your place, things will start in the next 15mins, the room was good heated & not the cold space previously of the building site, i undressed & placed my clothes neatly folded on the chair, i went back to the bench in my jockstrap & socks "n" sneakers, i picked up the mask & smelled it again, i could smell leather & sex on the mask, i wondered now, was i the only one who used this mask or were there others....

I took my place on the fuck bench, the position was very good & comfortable my whole body was supported with my ass perked a little up & the space behind me in between my legs for someone to take there place & use me. I noticed the room started to slowly become more dimmed with less light, i put the mask over my head & closed the closure in the back of the mask.

Now i could see nothing, my other senses were heightened, i felt warmth on my whole body & could hear every sound, i waited patiently for the men to arrive, after a long time, i heard the door bell ring, i heard my host open the door & i heard voices, i heard some young voice say we are here for the cumdump, i heard many footsteps enter the building, the sounds of sneakers & shoes were coming closer to where i was.

The host told the men, he is in there waiting for you all to use him, you must all use him & fill him up with cum, i heard laughing & i heard the door to the room open, they started to enter the room coming closer to me, the curtain was opened & i felt a colder air against my ass cheeks.

I heard the footsteps around me, i heard belt buckles being loosened & i heard undressing, i am not sure how many young frat boys were in the room but i had the idea there was at least 10. I felt a pair of legs between mine & then i felt a a pair of hands on my ass cheeks pushing my ass cheeks apart exposing my wet lubed up hole, i felt his finger probing my hole, it felt good, i wiggled my ass up a little, letting him know i was willing for my fucking.

He inserted his thick finger inside my hole & started to finger fuck me open, he said out loud nice fuck hole, when my hole was open for him, he pulled out his finger & replaced his finger with his cock head, he started to slowly push inside me, it felt so good, he had a thick cock & i was sniffing my poppers opening up for the assault that was edging closer to me.

He was now fucking me rougher, then he came in closer towards me & started growling, he let go & started to pump me full of cum, there was a lot of jeering going on in the room too, his fellow frat friends were telling him to fuck me deep, fill my sluttly hole up etc & he did just that, i felt some big squirts being pumped deep inside me ass, my hole felt very wet with cum.

He pulled out his cock abruptly & the next fucker lined up, this continued for a long time, i was getting repeatedly fucked & i got filled up with cum each time, i knew i got fucked at least 20 times, i obviously got used at least 2 x times by each man & they used me to empty there balls in my willing cumdump hole, my ass was getting spanked sometimes too while a cock was buried deep inside me fucking me roughly while my hole was already full of cum, i could clearly hear & feel the sloppy sounds of a lot of cum in my wet sloppy hole.

This went on for over 1 hour & i think when they were done using me, i heard them saying that was fucking hot, we need to do this more, then i was told, we are going now cumdump, till next time we use you, i heard them dressing & i heard footsteps leaving the room, i heard the host telling them, leave the building silently & let me know for next time.

I heard the front door open & then everyone left & then the door i heard closing again. It was calm in the building again, i was still ass up on the bench, i waited till i could hear no sounds anymore, i heard the footsteps of the host approaching the room again, i felt the cold air as the curtain was opened, the host was coming closer towards me, i felt his big hands on my wet ass cheeks & he said to me.

I have not yet cum, i need to use you too, i heard him unbuckle his belt, he lowered his jeans & psuhed his meaty cock to my hole, i knw my hole was very wet & full of anon cum, he started to slowly push his cock inside me, his cock was big, was easily 9inches & thick too, my hole was loose after all the fucking, he slipped easily inside me.

He said to me, my hole is sweet, i am a born cumdump & with that he quickened his pace & started to fuck me with deep strokes, when he was ready after about 10mins of solid fucking, he held my waist closer to him & started to growl & he let go of his cum, his cock was buried deep inside me & he was squirting me full of more cum, i felt 8--9 big squirts, he had really pumped me full of more cum.

When he pulled out, he patted my ass cheeks & said to me, i never get bored fucking you, he told me to shower get dressed & leave, i heard him leave the room & i did as i was told.

When i left the building, it was just starting to get dark outside, the cold air against my face, it was good to be showered but i left some cum in my ass too, i love the feeling of cum in my ass, i walked home, luckily i lived not far from the building.

Monday morning i received a complimentary email, telling me i exceeded expectations once again & to wait for my next invite.
EXCELLENT!!! What a hot fantasy!! :heart_eyes:

Reactions: barehole4use
Fire story! Did you ever go back and could you see who was fucking you
I never was used by them again but who knows, as far as i am aware the exams are now busy for the students here, i would think my next invite will be after that, if it happens again. Obviously i did not see them, that is the whole point of being masked.

Reactions: BoyToy696