Freddie pearson

CrystalP94

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
He must have some corporate 9-5 job because he isn’t modeling, pushing PT or doing photography that I can see on his insta. Not enough to earn a living at least.
Sugar daddy/daddies and/or being attractive generally helps.

Reactions: littlebritoflove

Brandylover

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
He's very attractive and did modelling work. I don't see anything that indicates he's gay OR has experimented with men, let alone "at the very, very least"! Just sayin. Sorry.
Well he has gone for posting work outs and reposting inspirational quotes from his small bedroom in the UK to travelling the world, staying in beautiful (expensive) locations, with no job other than thinking he is a photographer. And seemingly alone. Certainly he tries to give that impression. Maybe he won the lottery.

Reactions: Elricb

Mickey Finn

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
He's very attractive and did modelling work. I don't see anything that indicates he's gay OR has experimented with men, let alone "at the very, very least"! Just sayin. Sorry.
As with pop stars and movie actors, the fantasy of "availability " seems to be important to a lot of guys here. I couldn't care what a his orientation might be, if I can masturbate to him, but it seems to be a crucial part of the experience for many.

arse_admirer

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm pretty sure he's from a decently wealthy family anyway, he went to an expensive private school (and I don't think he would've qualified for an academic scholarship...)

Reactions: bheido

CrystalP94

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
He q
I'm pretty sure he's from a decently wealthy family anyway, he went to an expensive private school (and I don't think he would've qualified for an academic scholarship...)
He went to the University of Manchester and played water polo. Really wealthy people go to Oxbridge, just saying.

Mickey Finn

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I don't know about his family background but just going on how he speaks, he doesn't have a "posh" English accent. Neither is he working clas/street/chav. I'd say solidly middle-class. Parents could be professionals. Nothing wrong with that. There are millions of boys with such a background in England.

arse_admirer

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He q

He went to the University of Manchester and played water polo. Really wealthy people go to Oxbridge, just saying.

no they don’t, you can’t buy yourself into Oxbridge (for undergrad at least). you’re much more likely to encounter people like Freddie who are rich but not that academically gifted at Manchester, Durham, Exeter etc.

anyway, he went to Trinity School in Croydon that costs more than £20,000 a year.

personally I don’t think there’s anything wrong with private schools, I only raised it to point out his family isn’t poor and he probably doesn’t need a sugar daddy.

Reactions: buhdools2

CrystalP94

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
no they don’t, you can’t buy yourself into Oxbridge (for undergrad at least). you’re much more likely to encounter people like Freddie who are rich but not that academically gifted at Manchester, Durham, Exeter etc.

anyway, he went to Trinity School in Croydon that costs more than £20,000 a year.

personally I don’t think there’s anything wrong with private schools, I only raised it to point out his family isn’t poor and he probably doesn’t need a sugar daddy.
"You can't buy yourself into Oxbridge" lol which reality do you live in??? Most British PMs have been to Oxford and they're thick as shit. I agree about Durham, Exeter and St. Andrew's though.

Mickey Finn

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I think he gew up in Beckenham, a borough in South East London, not particularly smart, wealthy or glamorous, a mixed population, with pockets of middle-class prosperity. Typical outer-London borough in fact. It's not Kensington, Chelsea or Hampstead lol.

(David Bowie is probably Beckenham's most famous son.)

Reactions: CrystalP94