Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
That's too bad. I'm sure he'd rather not have had this happen even though now he's drawn national attention to his dick. On the other hand, sometimes I feel these Olympic (and other professional competitors) choose to display as much of their dick as they possibly can, every time they compete. Don't get me wrong, it's sexy but sometimes competitions look more like a big dick contest. Some guys are over the top with their display (and sometimes chubbed like this guy, I think) and it seems they're trying as hard as possible to get noticed. It shouldn't be allowed in professional competition, jocks or some kind of support should be required. Speedos are a little different, they are slim fitting and do control the equipment unless it is propped up and pushed out as far as possible.

I guess this time having a huge display wasn't in his favor.

• Wow
Reactions: juanchojuan
That's too bad. I'm sure he'd rather not have had this happen even though now he's drawn national attention to his dick. On the other hand, sometimes I feel these Olympic (and other professional competitors) choose to display as much of their dick as they possibly can, every time they compete. Don't get me wrong, it's sexy but sometimes competitions look more like a big dick contest. Some guys are over the top with their display (and sometimes chubbed like this guy, I think) and it seems they're trying as hard as possible to get noticed. It shouldn't be allowed in professional competition, jocks or some kind of support should be required. Speedos are a little different, they are slim fitting and do control the equipment unless it is propped up and pushed out as far as possible.

I guess this time having a huge display wasn't in his favor.
A dick competition is important too I think. We want to see their performances and skills in their disciplines but also their virility and corpulence. In ancient Greece, athletes competed totally naked to display all their attributes, it was a lot of body show off too: who had the most perfect body, beauty, muscles and of course dick, as well as sport performances. Today's false prudishness make us to return to the 19th Century.

Reactions: juanchojuan
I had a half a dozen women send me a clip of this, all of them are people I had slept with in the past. They had messages attached like "I didn't know you were a pole vaulter."

One of the messages actually ended up in having the woman over for dinner to catch up and banging the crap out of her for the first time in five years.