From friends to.. (erotic story based on true events)

Adam_24

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Chapter 6: A Long Week

After Luke left, the rest of my Sunday consisted of alternating between jerking off in bed and going to the kitchen to get food and drinks. I always got the hungover horniness after a night of drinking but this time it was extra powerful and I couldn’t wait to get naked and stroke myself.

All I could think about was waking up and watching Luke cover himself in his big load before then using my underwear to clean up with. It had been so hot to witness at the time and now I was so glad to be on my own so I could think about it more as I pleasured myself. I was still feeling a bit ashamed that Luke had seen me fucking my pillow, but that feeling was slowly changing and adding to my horniness. Was I developing exhibitionist tendencies?

Back in my room, I got the used underwear out of the washing basket and laid down on my bed, next to the pillow I’d covered in my own load not that long ago, and got to work on myself. Laying on my back, I pulled my underwear down to release my already rock-hard cock. I laid the underwear over my face and inhaled the musky smell of Luke's now-dry cum as my hard-on throbbed. A small part of me felt guilty for using them but the horniness took over and I stroked my cock vigourously, biting into the underwear to stop my moans being too loud.

After about 3 minutes I shot a huge load all over my stomach, moaning out loud in pleasure and not caring if anyone could hear me. It was my second cumshot of the day and it wasn’t yet 10am, the events of last night making me the horniest I’d probably ever been. I’d go on to shoot another 3 loads that day, twice more over myself and once more over my pillow after it took another pounding from my hard cock.

The next few days were fairly uneventful and I went about my life as normal, jerking off as much as I could to the memories from the weekend. My cock would get hard multiple times a day and I had to relieve myself in public a couple of times while out with family and friends. Luke and I hadn’t spoken directly since Sunday but we’d both replied to things in our group’s WhatsApp chat. The week seemed longer than usual as part of me was worried our friendship would be affected after what happened, and I’d written out a message to him a couple of times before deleting without sending. Then I got a message on Wednesday afternoon.

“Hey man, hope you’re all good. Fancy hanging out tomorrow night? My parents will be out so we can chill at mine.”

My cock twitched as I thought about being alone with Luke again. I was genuinely glad to hear from him and it seemed like there wasn’t any bad feeling about the weekend. I tried not to read too much into the message but I must admit, the thought of being alone with Luke and having the house to ourselves did make me horny.

“Sounds great! What time shall I come over?"

JosephAmity

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Chapter 6: A Long Week

After Luke left, the rest of my Sunday consisted of alternating between jerking off in bed and going to the kitchen to get food and drinks. I always got the hungover horniness after a night of drinking but this time it was extra powerful and I couldn’t wait to get naked and stroke myself.

All I could think about was waking up and watching Luke cover himself in his big load before then using my underwear to clean up with. It had been so hot to witness at the time and now I was so glad to be on my own so I could think about it more as I pleasured myself. I was still feeling a bit ashamed that Luke had seen me fucking my pillow, but that feeling was slowly changing and adding to my horniness. Was I developing exhibitionist tendencies?

Back in my room, I got the used underwear out of the washing basket and laid down on my bed, next to the pillow I’d covered in my own load not that long ago, and got to work on myself. Laying on my back, I pulled my underwear down to release my already rock-hard cock. I laid the underwear over my face and inhaled the musky smell of Luke's now-dry cum as my hard-on throbbed. A small part of me felt guilty for using them but the horniness took over and I stroked my cock vigourously, biting into the underwear to stop my moans being too loud.

After about 3 minutes I shot a huge load all over my stomach, moaning out loud in pleasure and not caring if anyone could hear me. It was my second cumshot of the day and it wasn’t yet 10am, the events of last night making me the horniest I’d probably ever been. I’d go on to shoot another 3 loads that day, twice more over myself and once more over my pillow after it took another pounding from my hard cock.

The next few days were fairly uneventful and I went about my life as normal, jerking off as much as I could to the memories from the weekend. My cock would get hard multiple times a day and I had to relieve myself in public a couple of times while out with family and friends. Luke and I hadn’t spoken directly since Sunday but we’d both replied to things in our group’s WhatsApp chat. The week seemed longer than usual as part of me was worried our friendship would be affected after what happened, and I’d written out a message to him a couple of times before deleting without sending. Then I got a message on Wednesday afternoon.

“Hey man, hope you’re all good. Fancy hanging out tomorrow night? My parents will be out so we can chill at mine.”

My cock twitched as I thought about being alone with Luke again. I was genuinely glad to hear from him and it seemed like there wasn’t any bad feeling about the weekend. I tried not to read too much into the message but I must admit, the thought of being alone with Luke and having the house to ourselves did make me horn
y.

“Sounds great! What time shall I come over?"
Cant wait to read what happens next.

Adam_24

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hi all, thanks so much for the love on this story so far. The past few months have been a whirlwind for me, and I haven't had any time to write or post further chapters, but I'm hoping to get the next chapter to you soon and continue the story from there.

Jziggs83

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Hi all, thanks so much for the love on this story so far. The past few months have been a whirlwind for me, and I haven't had any time to write or post further chapters, but I'm hoping to get the next chapter to you soon and continue the story from there.
Please do! Can't wait to read it!

Reactions: Adam_24