From the Boxing Ring to the Bedroom: Underwear Modeling Boxer on YouTube

ItsMeGabriel

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Recently discovered this guy on YouTube. He's an American boxer who recently moved to Japan. He uploads videos of himself modeling various underwear brands that he owns. He's gorgeous and sexy as hell. And cute.

He recently launched his official Onlyfans page since there's only so much that he can get away with showing on YouTube. On it, he models different underwear that he's purchased without censoring anything, meaning you see him fully, naked - front & rear, when he changes out of them. He offers custom videos too and he's open to suggestions from his subscribers. I'm pretty excited about this one! He's super hot. Handsome, great ass, nice bulge and a huge, perfectly crafted cock.

He's currently offering a complimentary free subscription if you care to check him out. It's definitely worth it!

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/@theboxer9797
Onlyfans: onlyfans.com/underwearboxer | @underwearboxer

0.jpg

6.jpg

4.jpg

ItsMeGabriel

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I retract all of my praise of this guy. During the 7-day free trial that he was offering on OnlyFans, he made assurances that those who would remain after the trial ended would receive exclusive content not available elsewhere. "You won't be disappointed," he said.

But guess what?

Once the trial ended and he slapped on the $10/month fee, it was all a lie. He's been posting the same damn censored, clothed content that he posts on YouTube! What's more, he's charging us $10 a month for the "right" to give him additional money for content that he's selling in his DMs. And get this, when I reached out to him inquiring about videos that I'd like to purchase from him (videos of him with an erection and of his ass/asshole - standard OnlyFans stuff), he replied by telling me that he won't be showing that sort of content on OF... unless I'm willing to pay upwards of $650!!!

When several of us commented on one of his (many) lame posts about the content of his Onlyfans post free-trial not living up to the hype that he set for it, he was quick to silence us; deleting our messages and writing us privately threatening us with a permanent ban if we continued to express our disappointment publicly.

It's clear to me now that he was never operating in good faith. The guy is delusional and a scammer. Avoid him at all costs. The only thing he's good for is a laugh and recycling underwear pictures and videos, which is exactly what you already see on his YouTube channel for FREE.

MALAKYT

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I retract all of my praise of this guy. During the 7-day free trial that he was offering on OnlyFans, he made assurances that those who would remain after the trial ended would receive exclusive content not available elsewhere. "You won't be disappointed," he said.

But guess what?

Once the trial ended and he slapped on the $10/month fee, it was all a lie. He's been posting the same damn censored, clothed content that he posts on YouTube! What's more, he's charging us $10 a month for the "right" to give him additional money for content that he's selling in his DMs. And get this, when I reached out to him inquiring about videos that I'd like to purchase from him (videos of him with an erection and of his ass/asshole - standard OnlyFans stuff), he replied by telling me that he won't be showing that sort of content on OF... unless I'm willing to pay upwards of $650!!!

When several of us commented on one of his (many) lame posts about the content of his Onlyfans post free-trial not living up to the hype that he set for it, he was quick to silence us; deleting our messages and writing us privately threatening us with a permanent ban if we continued to express our disappointment publicly.

It's clear to me now that he was never operating in good faith. The guy is delusional and a scammer. Avoid him at all costs. The only thing he's good for is a laugh and recycling underwear pictures and videos, which is exactly what you already see on his YouTube channel for FREE.
$650 just to see some dude’s dick and asshole? is he out of his mind?!
he’s had his bell rung a few too many times in the ring if he actually thinks somebody’s going to shell out that kind of coin just to see that!

• Haha
Reactions: silvin and Deleit

ItsMeGabriel

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
$650 just to see some dude’s dick and asshole? is he out of his mind?!
he’s had his bell rung a few too many times in the ring if he actually thinks somebody’s going to shell out that kind of coin just to see that!
That's as good an explanation as any. haha The guy's clearly delusional, but then again, nobody ever claimed boxers were geniuses. He even suggested I'd need to do an interview with him if I wanted a jerk off video ($650), saying "I'm sure you know why". Nope, buddy, I don't have a clue. LOL.

• Haha
Reactions: MALAKYT

MALAKYT

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
That's as good an explanation as any. haha The guy's clearly delusional, but then again, nobody ever claimed boxers were geniuses. He even suggested I'd need to do an interview with him if I wanted a jerk off video ($650), saying "I'm sure you know why". Nope, buddy, I don't have a clue. LOL.
WOW. this guy really IS a tool, and a broken, rust covered one at that! It wouldn’t matter if my “husband-in-my-head” Channing Tatum made me the same offer; there’s just no damn way I’m paying that kind of money for something I can see on the internet for free (if I look hard enough)!

• Haha
Reactions: ItsMeGabriel