Froy (teen wolf)

I’m pretty sure every guy that has worked on teen wolf has had their nudes leaked minus Dylan O Brien & Hoechlin. Like at this point I’m just wondering did they just send all their nudes in the group chat or something lmao
what I think is that because of being Hollywood, handsome guys occasionally have to show some skin to please directors or something like that

what I think is that because of being Hollywood, handsome guys occasionally have to show some skin to please directors or something like that

Now that u say that, he's gonna be the main leader actor in the movie denbarger or something and the leader character on that freeform show, so... Do the maths lol

Now that u say that, he's gonna be the main leader actor in the movie denbarger or something and the leader character on that freeform show, so... Do the maths lol
no, he won't be, actually he's the first to die in Dambenger, I just made that comment why they sometimes do that kind of thing to get roles no matter what relevance they have on the show

Or. Instead of having to be sexually abused for his roles, he just auditioned for them and got them. Y'all are so fucking dark i stg
I don't know it's about being dark, Hollywood is like that, Hollywood is a company that works based on sex whether they want to or not accept it, so being an actor is also a risky job

I don't know it's about being dark, Hollywood is like that, Hollywood is a company that works based on sex whether they want to or not accept it, so being an actor is also a risky job

and I’m pretty sure this is the exact plot in the show “Hollywood” on Netflix.

I’m pretty sure every guy that has worked on teen wolf has had their nudes leaked minus Dylan O Brien & Hoechlin. Like at this point I’m just wondering did they just send all their nudes in the group chat or something lmao
From what I have heard, most (Posey, Ryan, Khylin, Cody, other Cody) have been individually catfished by female accounts.

When they were all leaking I talked to one of the catfishers on MG.

From what I have heard, most (Posey, Ryan, Khylin, Cody, other Cody) have been individually catfished by female accounts.

When they were all leaking I talked to one of the catfishers on MG.
I'm no sure if froy was catfished by a woman. Just saying :joy:

Its 2020, 85% of the population are phags until proven otherwise. And that’s the tea.

idk what it was a phag and I searched on urban dictionary and is a "Cool fag" and idk if people are gonna be offended bc u use the word fag or not bc it's a "cool" fag xd
tumblr_o4t1bnfkqW1ui45hlo2_540.gif