Froy (teen wolf)

Mmmmm I have not seen

Froy is next to Hunter, Nico is on the end with his arm up.

83340960_627036068111998_5735329570220891255_n-jpg.18075371

Worst case scenario he's a versatile king, I do not belive one bit that this boy doesn't ever top
Why not? Just curious. I don't have an opinion one way or another. But are you saying this because of his body changes lately? Or he has just always seemed like a top, to you?

By the way, could someone fill me in on what the deleted post was about Nico's comment on Froy's instagram? I didn't see it, only see the replies. I can only add that Nico has commented before, on Froy's posts, like there was one picture from Mexico and Nico wrote something like, your upper body's so big you tore your shirt.

Reactions: dudu9551
We don't. Still Froy or Richard say something about it, is all speculation

I'm not sure it's ALL speculation, though. I mean I live above a man and woman I don't know and I can't say for sure they're a couple but a lot of things point to it. It's called circumstantial evidence. We can at least say it's likely that Froy and Richard are together, vs unlikely.

And what are the chances daddy madden is a bottom for a lil twink, I mean it does happen but it’s rare.

Reactions: dudu9551
Why not? Just curious. I don't have an opinion one way or another. But are you saying this because of his body changes lately? Or he has just always seemed like a top, to you?

Honestly yeah I simply don't see him as a full bottom if anything, I can totally picture him giving some good D :eyes:

Lmao, so did u top guys who were almost in their forties when u was a little twink? Cause most lil twinks i’ve come across were bottoms and when I was twinky I was fucking guys my age.
Two of my friends are bottoms because, if they say they rather be top, they probably won't have sex. some just belive all twinks are bottoms, and they just go with it to have sex.