Froy (teen wolf)

D5BisVWU0AAXPZ1.jpg

Some one should do a cum tribute w/ that photo, bc it's sad there is no one cum tribute about him

the malegeneral anon was full of bs. the nudes they claimed to have are those vids someone posted here a while back claiming it was froy and then turned out to be just some random tumblr guy

Reactions: Bootyton
the malegeneral anon was full of bs. the nudes they claimed to have are those vids someone posted here a while back claiming it was froy and then turned out to be just some random tumblr guy

I don't think so tbh. Cuz I've heard about Froy stuff myself (not the random Tumblr guy), but never saw proof, but the person who told me was fairly trustworthy. So I def think there's legit stuff out there, it's just whether or not we'll ever see it. :sweat:

Reactions: Rulan and Oliver96
I don't think so tbh. Cuz I've heard about Froy stuff myself (not the random Tumblr guy), but never saw proof, but the person who told me was fairly trustworthy. So I def think there's legit stuff out there, it's just whether or not we'll ever see it. :sweat:
I believed that anon too. He even said it was not the same videos that were posted here. Only time will tell when or if we will see it. I truly hope so

Reactions: Tposesprostate
Pictures like this make him look like he could top, but most like time he looks like he bent over for everyone on the set of Teen Wolf
Some more masc looking Froy pictures!

Attachments