Michael tops Froy while Froy tops AndrewWho tops out of the 3?
This. It's like those how see shawn as top, just no lmaoI can't see Froy topping sorry just not happening in my mind
At least Shawn is tall and built but Froy? I mean Shawn has a deep, manly voice next to himThis. It's like those how see shawn as top, just no lmao
the malegeneral anon was full of bs. the nudes they claimed to have are those vids someone posted here a while back claiming it was froy and then turned out to be just some random tumblr guy
I believed that anon too. He even said it was not the same videos that were posted here. Only time will tell when or if we will see it. I truly hope soI don't think so tbh. Cuz I've heard about Froy stuff myself (not the random Tumblr guy), but never saw proof, but the person who told me was fairly trustworthy. So I def think there's legit stuff out there, it's just whether or not we'll ever see it.![]()
Any updates?? Dying to see his nudes!No, i started the thread on malegeneral asking for nudes, if there were any. Someone else posted that he has them and is debating on whether he post them or not
Pictures like this make him look like he could top, but most like time he looks like he bent over for everyone on the set of Teen Wolf
Some more masc looking Froy pictures!Pictures like this make him look like he could top, but most like time he looks like he bent over for everyone on the set of Teen Wolf
Some more masc looking Froy pictures!
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.