Froy (teen wolf)

S

Since no more fluffy hair, so where is Richard suppose to hold now while they are having sex?

Perhaps they've moved on to the "Choke me, Daddy!" phase of their sex life. Boy's got a thick neck.
 
Hopefully he gets the role :relieved:

I'm curious... For what could that be? I hope it's not another horror movie lol... Maybe a rom com or an action film? :no_mouth:
I hope it's another horror movie he's on track to be a future final boy/ scream king
 
Hopefully he gets the role :relieved:

I'm curious... For what could that be? I hope it's not another horror movie lol... Maybe a rom com or an action film? :no_mouth:
It's actually not a role for him: the casting call is for a new teen "comedy" called Davey and Jonesie's Locker :poop: and is for the two female leads. So unless Froy can play a female who looks 14-15, he's out of the running for this one.
 
It's a TikTok video...

@kennedyhermansen on TikTok... Apparently it's from Jan. 10 but I don't know... I don't use TikTok
Okay, thanks. So where did all that info about the show come from? The TikTok comments? What does Froy have to do with the audition? I'm still confused tbh. lol
 
Okay, thanks. So where did all that info about the show come from? The TikTok comments? What does Froy have to do with the audition? I'm still confused tbh. lol
I'm confused, too... Yesterday I shared the cropped pic and the full one as a spoiler... That's from that girl's Instagram stories. I guess PopTart saw the names of the characters on the paper she's holding and searched on the internet

Maybe she's Froy's friend and he was just helping her with her audition tape :emoji_thinking: