Justinb92
Cherished Member
- Joined
- Aug 26, 2021
- Posts
- 149
- Media
- 0
- Likes
- 302
- Points
- 133
- Location
- Newark (New Jersey, United States)
- Sexuality
- 100% Gay, 0% Straight
- Gender
- Male
Wearing the same outfit more than once? that's wild 
Not true. He didnt post when filming in ri and ny. He also doesn't post like this in Dallas. He posts when he wants to/based on his moodI mean this dosen't seem much different to Froy's trip to Hawaii. I mean if he is away from Richard - who I think is in LA - he tends to post. The fact that he hasn't for so long shows they were probably attached at the hip as usual.
How do we know that was their first date, though?Seeing that throw back pic reminds me their firsts date anniversary is coming up soon!
How do we know that was their first date, though?
That's true, you didn't actually say it was. I just misunderstood, I guess.Didn’t say it was, just that the month of February is surmised to be when they first did hang out.
Mmm... Are you sure? I don't see anything and nobody is talking about itI think he and R.M are not together anymore. Froy posted the song "tú me dejastes de quer - C. Tangana, Niño de Elche, La Hungara" on instagram, a song that talks about heartbreak
THIS. People always want to believe the worst. They are still together, but it's not like they are attached at the hip either, in a healthy relationship they are allowed to go out with friends or see their family xD.Maybe Froy is with his family for some weeks and Richard is doing the same... They still follow each other and Richard liked the pics Froy posted just some days ago
Folks on twitter/lpsg etc just can't WAIT for the sky to fall or to look for the most negative outcome of anything. Disappointing but not surprising lolTHIS. People always want to believe the worst. They are still together, but it's not like they are attached at the hip either, in a healthy relationship they are allowed to go out with friends or see their family xD.
I think he and R.M are not together anymore. Froy posted the song "tú me dejastes de quer - C. Tangana, Niño de Elche, La Hungara" on instagram, a song that talks about heartbreak
I'm sure they were just trolling...Where? There's nothing in his ig
This!!! Don't pay attention to the trolls peopleI'm sure they were just trolling...I'm curious about why but whatever lol
OOOOOH MY HAHAHAHAAH LOLThey cant break up because they were never together. It was just a ship fantasy by love struck young gaylings with Daddy complexes.
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.