yeah. that whole look is fucking hideousnot sure which is the ugliest, the shoes or the sunglasses, well at least he looks good
Daddy Long Legs.
not sure which is the ugliest, the shoes or the sunglasses, well at least he looks good
Is he going for stylish Latino street thug parts now, because that’s really not his acting niche.
He srly needs to start follow Andrew's and Zane steps and get pictures naked or almost naked in every chance possibleif it gets him shirtless or naked on camera...I'm all for it.
He srly needs to start follow Andrew's and Zane steps and get pictures naked or almost naked in every chance possible
I swear if I had been born with his face card, I would have gone into gay porn and OF![]()
So much potential that boy is missing out on...![]()
Funny you should say that, my first thought was "kids' Terminator costume from Wish.com"He looks like the Terminator. But I enjoy it when guys butch it up sometimes.
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.