Ryland Grace
Mythical Member
"Celebs" LMAO. It's not like Froy and Zane are big A-list actors. They're C actors, at best. Especially Zane xD
"Celebs" LMAO. It's not like Froy and Zane are big A-list actors. They're C actors, at best. Especially Zane xD
"Celebs" LMAO. It's not like Froy and Zane are big A-list actors. They're C actors, at best. Especially Zane no need
He's a grown ass manCan y'all be nice to this kid.
Karen, you're talking about a 26-year-old man.Can y'all be nice to this kid.
This is precisely what I was referring to. Outside the bubble of their fans, nobody recognizes them, they are not really relevant in the gay community. So if someone were to film them and take pictures in the gym and it leaks, outside of their fans, I don't think anyone would care.They're not that popular with the gay community. Most gays don't know who tf they are. It just might seem like it because we're in a bubble where they are relevant. Like on twitter you'll get pushed stuff about them because the algorithm knows you like them.
People really overestimate the popularity of some celebrities these days. Just because you regularly see stuff about them it doesn't mean everyone else also does. Because the algorithm might be giving them completely different people than the ones it gives you
no the argument is that they're not celebrities well known enough to really have to worry about paparazzi and being recognized in a locker room.What even is the point of this argument? They're not big celebrities or that popular within the gay community so it's okay to unknowingly film them in a locker room? Froy is 26 so let's just say whatever? Are you all okay?
because he's not a kid. he's almost 30. regardless of your age, he's a dude past mid 20s.I'm almost 40; to me, Froy is a kid. That's all that was meant by that post. I dunno why everyone is taking it so seriously.
Froy is not a Kid… We prefer as Young Adulthood so your offended by his appearanceI'm almost 40; to me, Froy is a kid. That's all that was meant by that post. I dunno why everyone is taking it so seriously.
Karen, you're talking about a 26-year-old man.
Froy is not a Kid… We prefer as Young Adulthood so your offended by his appearance
Zane is 30 years old so.. he older even Froy doesn’t mind like 26 is fine as adultWhat I'm trying to say is like, when an older person calls a younger person, "son." That's all I mean when I call Froy a kid. He's younger than me. That's all I mean.
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.